Offensive Speech

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
What's your 'go to' phrase or reaction when someone says something you find offensive while you're face to face?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
My personal favorite would be to change my ethnicity. I'd be minding my business and someone at work would strike up a convo.

The first time they said something offensive about an ethnic group I'd act offended if it wasn't funny. Claim I'm half of whatever group they were slandering.
My mother has been Asian, Mexican, physically handicapped etc.

No I'm older I just eyeball them in silence until they stutter and walk away during the silence.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm offended by your rainbow, I shall see your rainbow and raise you a hippo

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I used to have a picture on my phone with me and a friend of mines wife and kids in a family type of pose. They are black and I'm white. Whenever someone would make a racist remark, I would show them the pic and watch them squirm.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Depends on what it is. I'm not easy to offend. I guess the thing I find most offensive is stupidity. If you're an idiot, please don't talk to me. If you do, I'll try to politely walk away. Or ridicule you.

If someone is purposely trying to be offensive, I'll ridicule them. I'm pretty good at that.

Feb 28, 2015
I like to go with "fuck you you fuckin fuck" sometimes. Works better on the east coast. Here people might shoot you. Here I usually go with "are you fucking kidding me right now, get the fuck outta here."

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I wouldn't say I have a go to, it's situational. And I don't get that way often.
But when I see red and tunnel vision, it's mf'r, and it's sounds like a demon said it.

P

Punch

I usually look at them in a manner that illustrates my disgust and remove myself from their presence. Fuck wasting time or breath.

P

Punch

I forgot... i have used "I hope your butt hole falls out" before once or twice.