Officer Leroy Jenkins

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
WTF?? Is that for real? Not the commentary...the cop actually running over the guy.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Search you tube for more info on what actually happened. under officer Leroy jenkins
It seems to be real.

quite unnessescary unless he had a bazooka IMO

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Jesus...that was fucked.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
This CEO of a really big company was having a celebration party for the end of year. Starting out he had hired this janitor, Leroy Jenkins.

Leroy at first was a janitor, and as the company grew he stayed doing basic janitorial stuff and some fix it projects here and there. The company was filled with upper class white people, dress nice, suit and tie, you know....

So this CEO is having a big party at his house, has this huge pool/pond and there's this Humongous Alligator named "Chopper".

Leroy was literally the only minority in attendance, with the exception of some mexican help in the kitchen, but they were "help", Leroy was an "invite" just like the rest of the yuppies.

The CEO made this big speech about how proud he was of all the "go getters" salesman, and ended it with a proposition-

"If any of you go getters want a quick 100 thousand or my brand new Ferrari, you just have to jump in there and give ole Chopper a noogie"

There were some laughs, but then, A BIG SPLASH!!

Everyone nervously looks at the pond towards Chopper, and sure enough, there's old Leroy Jenkins in that mother fucker, tossing and turning with Chopper!! Chopper would take him under, twisting/turning, Leroy would pop up and you'd briefly see him punching Chopper trying to free hisself.

Finally after a few minutes of intense struggling, Leroy got Chopper to lose his grip, and Leroy, pants tore up, blood and scratches on his face and arms, slowly walks to the shallow part and out of the pool.

As he starts walking past the crowd, a slow golf clap starts to emerge, that quickly picks up into an all out applause. Whistles, cheers, the whole shabang.

Leroy walks up to the CEO, still holding the microphone-the CEO says...

"Leroy, my god man I was just joking, but I'll be damned if that wasn't one of the craziest things I've ever seen in my life!! Although I thought everyone knew I was joking, I'm a man of my word Leroy, what's it going to be, 100 thousand or my brand new Ferrari"?

Leroy takes a long hard stare at the crowd, there's a silence for about 12 seconds as he appears to be looking for someone in particular.

Finally after a long silence, Leroy takes the microphone and says......

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Tucson Police Sgt. Pete Dugan told CNN that Valencia was involved in several incidents in Tucson the day he was struck.

At 6:45 a.m., Valencia robbed a 7-Eleven in Tucson with a metal object in his hand. Authorities said he was dressed only in his underwear.He was charged with theft.

A little more than an hour later, police said, Valencia set a fire at a church for which he was charged with arson of an occupied structure.

Just after that he entered a home and stole a car, police said.

Authorities said he drove to a Walmart where he stole a .30-30 rifle and ammunition. He fled the store with Walmart employees in pursuit.

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Tucson Police Sgt. Pete Dugan told CNN that Valencia was involved in several incidents in Tucson the day he was struck.

At 6:45 a.m., Valencia robbed a 7-Eleven in Tucson with a metal object in his hand. Authorities said he was dressed only in his underwear.He was charged with theft.

A little more than an hour later, police said, Valencia set a fire at a church for which he was charged with arson of an occupied structure.

Authorities said he drove to a Walmart where he stole a .30-30 rifle and ammunition. He fled the store with Walmart employees in pursuit.
Then they called wild man Leroy in and he abandoned all protocol. Shooting the guy would have been more humane.

Shy Guy

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Then they called wild man Leroy in and he abandoned all protocol. Shooting the guy would have been more humane.
Why waste a bullet though?

Running that dude down without a single fuck given was at the very least more entertaining.

P

Punch

Rambo John J

Baker Team
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Why waste a bullet though?

Running that dude down without a single fuck given was at the very least more entertaining.
It looks like the Cop could have killed himself running in to that Brick barrier/wall. I feel a perimeter and a bullet would have been a better plan. Just my opinion. Car accidents are far from predictable.

even a sniper on a rooftop

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I doubt the intent was to hit him that hard. At least I hope not Anyways.

Very odd tactic to say the least

Shy Guy

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It looks like the Cop could have killed himself running in to that Brick barrier/wall. I feel a perimeter and a bullet would have been a better plan. Just my opinion. Car accidents are far from predictable.

even a sniper on a rooftop
I'm with you. I'm just being silly.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #ASSBLOODS
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've got no problem with it.
Me either really. Now obviously if a peaceful solution could have been reached that would be great, but the guy was obviously troubled and on a crimewave (if horse face is telling the truth)

Like I said though he did drive a bit too fast, I'm pretty sure his intent was kill Not subdue