NSFW Officer shoots and kills unarmed victim

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Oh brother joe rogan and ding dong news give me a break it is a business get over it
It shouldn't be a business. The prison system being a business means they need to turn a profit. When you make money off of putting people in cages that's an issue.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
You don't sound like someone I would want to be in law enforcement
I'd love if Darqnezz @Darqnezz showed up at a call to my home. Alert, discerning, confident that he'd be able to pull me off my boyfriend without shooting me and has the sense of humor to chuckle about the techniques I used to beat ol dudes sassy mouthed ass while handcuffing me.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Hmm. If you're living right the only encounters with the police you should have are traffic stops. The officers who give me warning are good men. The fuck ass ones who ticket me for every muthafuckin infraction I committed are psychotic and will probably shoot unarmed, neekid, mentally ill black men who are brandishing big black cocks as a weapon.
What I see are some citizens showing a complete lack of respect with complying with law enforcement. Some individuals react to disrespect of the badge with physical altercations (usually when more cops are around that have the same mindset) hence the vids of police brutality.
Some officers don't react to non compliance violently but attempt to de-escalate the situation until firing on a suspect is the very last resort (the vids that are used to show white people not getting shot after a black person in an entirely different state/jurisdiction is shot).
Last, and unfortunate, there are the sprinkling of police officers who refuse to chase your ass, will only give you a demand to comply twice before firing that ass up.
All the above are rare examples. If it was common place it wouldn't be shocking nor news.
Know your rights but comply respectfully. After complying, cite the law to the officer. But comply. Treat them like you'd treat a person strapped with a bomb and humor them.
Being respectful never hurt nobody.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hmm. If you're living right the only encounters with the police you should have are traffic stops. The officers who give me warning are good men. The fuck ass ones who ticket me for every muthafuckin infraction I committed are psychotic and will probably shoot unarmed, neekid, mentally ill black men who are brandishing big black cocks as a weapon.
What I see are some citizens showing a complete lack of respect with complying with law enforcement. Some individuals react to disrespect of the badge with physical altercations (usually when more cops are around that have the same mindset) hence the vids of police brutality.
Some officers don't react to non compliance violently but attempt to de-escalate the situation until firing on a suspect is the very last resort (the vids that are used to show white people not getting shot after a black person in an entirely different state/jurisdiction is shot).
Last, and unfortunate, there are the sprinkling of police officers who refuse to chase your ass, will only give you a demand to comply twice before firing that ass up.
All the above are rare examples. If it was common place it wouldn't be shocking nor news.
Know your rights but comply respectfully. After complying, cite the law to the officer. But comply. Treat them like you'd treat a person strapped with a bomb and humor them.
Being respectful never hurt nobody.
Respect needs to go both ways.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Respect needs to go both ways.
Of course! But someone talks down to you or calls you names will make your character devolve to the point that you're also a prick cocksucker on the losing end of a gun?
Only damaged people keep going after you refuse to stoop or engage in that same manner. You never know what people are going through so not being a cunt back in a provocative situation isn't going to damage your pride.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
I think you're making different points. OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 is saying be polite so you don't get bashed or shot. ThatOneDude @HENDOprolapsedMYrearENDo is saying that shouldn't be a concern.
True. Without both actions and change in mind sets on BOTH ends there will never be a resolution. Police mentality and policy changes per ThatOneDude @HENDOprolapsedMYrearENDo and less citizen to officer defiance would go a long way. Our mind sets should totally fuck each other and have a beautiful baby who only shits when in the care of ThatOneDude @HENDOprolapsedMYrearENDo

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
True. Without both actions and change in mind sets on BOTH ends there will never be a resolution. Police mentality and policy changes per ThatOneDude @HENDOprolapsedMYrearENDo and less citizen to officer defiance would go a long why. Our mind sets should totally fuck each other and have a beautiful baby who only shits when in the care of ThatOneDude @HENDOprolapsedMYrearENDo
I agree, the attitude and respect needs to change. IMO that change needs to start with the police officers as they hold the power and SHOULD be held to a higher standard.

Also I'm horrible with kids, so join sitting babies please.

And I'm liking the new avatar OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150

P

Punch

Tell that to brothers living in Chicago. 2015 Murder statsistic for Chicago. Year To Date Shot & Killed: 156. Shot & Wounded: 907. Total Shot: 1063. Total Homicides: 182
That's not a war zone man, that's a high crime area. There is a MAJOR difference between Chicago and a war zone.
Yeah, upon further reflection America doesn't come close to all the piled up dead people in war zones. I'm talking total for total.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
I think you're making different points. OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150 is saying be polite so you don't get bashed or shot. ThatOneDude @HENDOprolapsedMYrearENDo is saying that shouldn't be a concern.
The reason its a concern is because we KNOW one of them has a gun. If you have a gun & I don't you can disrespect me all day. It might hurt my feelings, but not as much as a bullet. It's called common sense. When I counsel kids this is what I tell them. The place to pick a fight with Law enforcement is in a courtroom with a competent lawyer at your side. Not on the street because your street cred ain't bulletproof. The true mark of an idiot is the one who argues with a person that can make up a story & jeapordize your freedom or your life.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The reason its a concern is because we KNOW one of them has a gun. If you have a gun & I don't you can disrespect me all day. It might hurt my feelings, but not as much as a bullet. It's called common sense. When I counsel kids this is what I tell them. The place to pick a fight with Law enforcement is in a courtroom with a competent lawyer at your side. Not on the street because your street cred ain't bulletproof. The true mark of an idiot is the one who argues with a person that can make up a story & jeapordize your freedom or your life.
So basically kiss the boots is what your saying? So because cops have guns we need to let them treat people like shit? That's OK to do? I keep a gun in my car, so now everyone needs to get the fuck out of my way on the road because I'm armed?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Pure truth right here! If more people filed complaints on police misconduct/extreme provocative behavior through proper channels the district would be on notice about troubled officers. If something more happens with that particular officer there is a clear trail of complaints from citizens who were ill treated. Of course, for the few folks who lack discernment, I'm speaking of those casual, non violent police interactions people have where the officer is extremely nasty verbally. It does work, especially when you discreetly turn your cam on and record the audio transaction.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
If someone talks down to you and you disagree, are you the one picking a fight?

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
If someone talks down to you and you disagree, are you the one picking a fight?
Nope. But if that bastardized hero has a gun and immediate support of the law? And all I have is a quick wit and sassy mouth? I'm gonna let you have that one Bubba. Bad outcome of extra charges that cost me lawyer fees. Or worse outcome that costs me injury or death.
Proving I'm right and smart to a person who will forget about me in a day doesn't matter as much as my bank balance and the ability to breathe.
Being right in a casual encounter with authority just doesn't pay.

P

Punch

Are we all in agreement that altercations like this would diminish in number with better training, better cooperation, respect and people chilling the fuck out more? :D