General Official 2017-2018 College Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
We are approximately 1 month away from the start of the college football season, and I am freakin hyped. Fall weather, breaking out the sweatshirts, firing up the grill on Saturday mornings, listening to the pre-game on the radio while the food cooks, and then full Saturday's of great games.

Anyone else counting down the days?

We are approximately 1 month away from the start of the college football season, and I am freakin hyped. Fall weather, breaking out the sweatshirts, firing up the grill on Saturday mornings, listening to the pre-game on the radio while the food cooks, and then full Saturday's of great games.

Anyone else counting down the days?
Me... You're very entertaining when pissed.

:cheers:

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I am going to be entertained watching you go downhill from all the cheap bourbon as the day goes on, and you passing out before the big game is over.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I am going to be entertained watching you go downhill from all the cheap bourbon as the day goes on, and you passing out before the big game is over.
Has that EVER happened fuckface? Ever? Congrats on getting your SN back BTW.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I can't wait. College football is probably my favorite sport nowadays. I will even tune in the first week when it's mostly shit games that end 65-0.

Amway Projected Top 25 Preseason

1. Alabama

2. USC

3. Ohio State

4. Florida State

5. Penn State

6. Oklahoma

7. Clemson

8. Georgia

9. Washington

10. Michigan

11. Louisville

12. LSU

13. Auburn

14. Florida

15. Oklahoma State

16. Wisconsin

17. Texas

18. Miami

19. Kansas State

20. Stanford

21. South Florida

22. West Virginia

23. Virginia Tech

24. Tennessee

25. Washington State

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'm ready.

Buckeyes play Oklahoma in week 2. Huge game.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I'm ready.

Buckeyes play Oklahoma in week 2. Huge game.
Hopefully we get a back and forth battle between you and sir pixalot.....I almost want the season to get to that game as last year that was game of the year for this guy.
I actually let my pasta sit in warm water for too long so I didn't miss one second of that battle....ruined my pasta but worth every second

M

member 3289

So who do you guys think Miami is gonna play in the title game this year?

M

member 3289

Yeah I'm not really a Hurricanes fan, I just pretend.

It's gonna be funny to hear the fans' excuses after they inevitably lose this year. They are the most delusional college football fans in the country.

They honestly think they're gonna win the title ever year lol.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Yeah I'm not really a Hurricanes fan, I just pretend.

It's gonna be funny to hear the fans' excuses after they inevitably lose this year. They are the most delusional college football fans in the country.

They honestly think they're gonna win the title ever year lol.
They used to back in the day.....one of my ny friends went there and was so arrogant about them during the Coker years.....he was actually and is actually a really good man but I used to root against them with such passion, lol.
I remember being in Chicago watching Ohio state beat them and the chick I was with was upstairs sleeping and I got really drunk, didn't sleep with her that night because I was so drunk and focussed on the game and was so happy they got beat.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Florida St vs Alabama in week 1. Can't wait for that one. Going to tell me a lot as to whether we have a prayer of going into Tallahassee and winning. We beat their ass 68-20 last year at home, so they're going to want payback.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ok i'm gonna get in on this, i need more american football in my life. Which College team should i follow? As a brit, i'm flying into this neutral...@Wild ...i'm thinking Michigan? or someone else?

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well it worked here Cletus, so what's the problem?
ahh weird, first one didn't work, i'm tethering off the phone at the mo as just moved into new place but no internet for 2 weeks. bollox.

Anyways, am i reading old news or is SEC still only playing 8 games a season?