Sports Official 2017 NCAA football thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Who's your team and what are you expecting from them this year? Spring football is kicking off, so lets do this.

I'm a UofL Cardinal fan. We return the Heisman Trophy winning QB Lamar Jackson, and a dynamic offense but we lost quite a bit on defense.

Fired our Defensive Coordinator after shitting the bed against our in-state rival in the last game of the season. Hired a hot shot DC from Miss St, Peter Sirmon who is supposed to be a rising star. We'll see. Demoted our Offensive Line coach, who didn't seem to make much progress with a young OL. Brought back the OL coach from Florida (Mike Summers),, that was at UofL in Petrino's first stint.

What ya got?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Ohio State Buckeyes

JT Barrett didn't look all that great last year, and losing 3 of his top receivers to the NFL has me a little concerned. But the Buckeyes had the youngest roster in all of college football last season, so they should be much improved as a whole.

Really going to miss Lattimore and Hooker on D though.

I think I'm going to head to C-Bus to catch the Ohio State vs Oklahoma game on Sept 9. That should be one hell of a good time.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ohio State Buckeyes

JT Barrett didn't look all that great last year, and losing 3 of his top receivers to the NFL has me a little concerned. But the Buckeyes had the youngest roster in all of college football last season, so they should be much improved as a whole.

I think I'm going to head to C-Bus to catch the Ohio State vs Oklahoma game on Sept 9. That should be one hell of a good time.
The level that Urban Meyer is recruiting at Ohio State is amazing. Classes ranked higher than Bama, tons of 5 stars. No excuses now.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Ohio State Buckeyes

As much as I liked them and rooted for them, particularly against Michigan (the momo team) last year, they were weak and impotent at best as far as a top 10 team goes...,.they better fucking get better "dope quick"