General Official 2018 WNBA Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Minnesota Lynx looking to defend their title! Should be a hell of a season!

If they play that Lynx brand of basketball I don’t think there’s any stopping them.

Let’s

Get it

Girls!!!

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Women suck at basketball.
The league is crazy, I gave it a try in daily fantasy last year during the MLB all star break, injury news is non existent & a lot of the players were overseas in the playoffs of other leagues. I have since retired from WNBA gambling

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Real talk:

Could an average High School boys team beat a WNBA team?

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Real talk:

Could an average High School boys team beat a WNBA team?
I'd say no, but a college team would blow them out by at least 30.

edit: higher level high school teams would probably beat them, it's the 'average' part that I don't think could handle WNBA. I played in high school on a team that was a contender for the state title every year & I remember playing a lot of teams where the tallest guy was 6'3, & some of the WNBA players are very good

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
the wnba doesn't even take itself serious most the players have to go overseas to make any money they give them more respect there.

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
I think this is an important question worthy of a hearty debate. Also, put it back in your pants Robbie, she's a lesbian

Is Diana Taurasi the Greatest Women's Basketball Player of All Time?
The Phoenix Mercury guard just became the WNBA's all-time leading scorer, adding to an impressive list of career accomplishments. Is she the best ever?

Diana Taurasi's resume reads like that of a video game create-a-player: three NCAA championships at UConn, three WNBA titles with the Mercury, four Olympic gold medals, five WNBA scoring titles, and nine first-team All-WNBA appearances.

To the list, add WNBA all-time leading scorer. Late in the second quarter of the Phoenix Mercury's game against the Los Angeles Sparks on Sunday, Taurasi dribbled around a screen, drove to the basket, and sank an easy lay-up—giving her 7,489 career points, which moved her past Tina Thompson for the league record.

For a decade and a half, Taurasi has been a dominant figure in her sport, a six-foot sharpshooter with incredible instincts and a reputation as a wonderful teammate. Following the 35-year-old's latest accomplishment, it's fair to ask: Is she the greatest women's basketball player of all-time?

The answer, it turns out, is complicated.

the rest is here Is Diana Taurasi the Greatest Women's Basketball Player of All Time?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014