Lifestyle Official 2018 World cup thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
@conor mcgregor nut hugger it has been bought brought to my attention that you have been PINKED on multiple occasions since our world cup bet so I'm not sure I can honor our bet should your filthy French cheese eaters win on Sunday. I will hold a poll

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Yea they were singing don't look back in anger waiting for the team to come back out for a round of applause. Not sure if they came back out. But the fans all stayed
Oh my gosh. That’s so awesome.

I didn’t know there were so many Croatians here but I can here a massive load of them chanting. Considering windmilling in in my England shirt and taking them all out.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh my gosh. That’s so awesome.

I didn’t know there were so many Croatians here but I can here a massive load of them chanting. Considering windmilling in in my England shirt and taking them all out.
Just show your face. That will get rid of them

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
silentsinger @silentsinger why do you always reply to a post, and then rate the post after.

Everyone else does it the other way around. I've noticed it for a while and never remembered to ask

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hold the fuck on.

I specifically asked the MoDs to ban Berlin betty for non Germany games and yet here she is, looking like Luka modric with a shitler stache and low and behold England get eliminated!

1 fucken job.

Thankfully some other cunt didn't show up

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Hold the fuck on.

I specifically asked the MoDs to ban Berlin betty for non Germany games and yet here she is, looking like Luka modric with a shitler stache and low and behold England get eliminated!

1 fucken job.

Thankfully some other cunt didn't show up
Berlin Betty : D

The only mod who's involved here is Priziesthorse @Priziesthorse and he's got a crush on Don Draper who looked like my dad. No way I'm getting banned in this thread.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
So is England crying right now or is everyone like..."Yup. Saw this one coming."

Or are you all happy you made it to the final four?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Can someone take your rattle away for a bit?
I'm at wetherspoons now. All the normal pubs emptied because they close at 11 so they all came here. Fucken hate wetherspoons. You either hear nothing at all or can't hear yourself think because 2 million people are all pissed and talking as loud as they can.

Anyway I might have a meeting at work tomorrow, and if we do I'm gonna really cause trouble. I'm looking forward to it

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
So is England crying right now or is everyone like..."Yup. Saw this one coming."

Or are you all happy you made it to the final four?
Bit of both from me. It didn’t actually spill from my eyes but it nearly did. Had I been back home I would have cried like a baby.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm at wetherspoons now. All the normal pubs emptied because they close at 11 so they all came here. Fucken hate wetherspoons. You either hear nothing at all or can't hear yourself think because 2 million people are all pissed and talking as loud as they can.

Anyway I might have a meeting at work tomorrow, and if we do I'm gonna really cause trouble. I'm looking forward to it
You’ll have calmed down by then, don’t fret it.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You’ll have calmed down by then, don’t fret it.
Nah them cocksucker's told us we would be off at 4 today (and that was a go back on the promise they made we could have the day off provided we hit a target, which we hit a day early) I was there until hall 5. I'm gonna lie and say that I booked a table at Hooters for 250 quid for the match because they said I would be finishing at four, and couldn't make it because they are full of shit wankers and ask how to bill the company for it

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Nah them cocksucker's told us we would be off at 4 today (and that was a go back on the promise they made we could have the day off provided we hit a target, which we hit a day early) I was there until hall 5. I'm gonna lie and say that I booked a table at Hooters for 250 quid for the match because they said I would be finishing at four, and couldn't make it because they are full of shit wankers and ask how to bill the company for it
Husband's kicking off at me on Skype about English people (he was born in Woolwich even though he's from Dublin parentage) always giving our team a pat on the back when we lose.

Now I've calmed down a bit, I'm really proud of us. We played like a team, we'll probably be fucked in 4 years when Italy and Holland get back in but we did really well.

Fuck, bratwurst in my eye again.