Lifestyle Official 2018 World cup thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
korea vs Mexico tomorrow.

I love this game because L.A county has a lot of koreans and Mexicans so there will be some good viewing parties on huge L.E.D with cheap beer specials.

mcdonalds is even giving away free breakfast at a viewing party in DTLA.
Fucking hell

I think you just spoiled the ending to Pacific rim 3. The Kaiju defeat all the transformers and all that's left on Earth is Korea and Mexico, and they are like "you know what, fuck it this place is shit"

And they leave

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

she is san jose iirc correctly which is about 400 miles away she is probably closer to san Francisco
I know I just like to tag him once or twice a day because he's on my ignore list.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I used to use seedorf on milan in the fifa video game and watch him IRL onnthe champions league with milan.
He was great playing for Holland, I loved that team. IT's such a shame they didn't qualify, it's so strange them and Italy not being in the competition.

What has the atmosphere been like going out to watch the games? I didn't go but looking at the pics from my bar of the US qualifiers looked crazy.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Fucking hell

I think you just spoiled the ending to Pacific rim 3. The Kaiju defeat all the transformers and all that's left on Earth is Korea and Mexico, and they are like "you know what, fuck it this place is shit"

And they leave
lol I would live in mexico or korea any day over living in England. koreatown also has a ton of good restaurants.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
He was great playing for Holland, I loved that team. IT's such a shame they didn't qualify, it's so strange them and Italy not being in the competition.

What has the atmosphere been like going out to watch the games? I didn't go but looking at the pics from my bar of the US qualifiers looked crazy.
I like the block parties where they rent huge l.e.d usually they are sponsored by companies like ford or McDonald's.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I like the block parties where they rent huge l.e.d usually they are sponsored by companies like ford or McDonald's.
There's a huge outdoor bar here where they stick one of those on for the Sharks hockey games, the local soccer and NFL. I should probably go at some point. They look really fun.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I don't need coke to do an all nighter I have cardio and stamina like a cheetah. I actually preferred drugs that slowed me down I got into lean for like half a year.
uppers and downers all have their moments

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I used to use seedorf on milan in the fifa video game and watch him IRL onnthe champions league with milan.
I found Seedorf to be a total shitbag to play against on FIFA or PES, he was one of those guys that always seemed to be on overdrive, and of course he could score from pretty much anywhere because of his skill and power. I'm pretty sure he took all the freekicks too.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
This is how out of touch I am, I didn’t even know what “VAR” was until this thread.
he is the star of the World Cup. I still have some questions regarding the choice of video that's being used and who is providing it but I'm totally surprised as to how smooth it's been.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
he is the star of the World Cup. I still have some questions regarding the choice of video that's being used and who is providing it but I'm totally surprised as to how smooth it's been.
I think the VAR crew need someone who is watching the match AND listening to the commentary so they can pick up on the things that they miss, like Harry Kane being hauled down in the box or that player from the other day who had 2 players wrestling him in the box.

It's been great so far, and I think the issue with their being so many penalties is just because not enough players have adjusted to having the VAR there, with cunts like Neymar being a prime example. I think there will be less awarded in 4 years time but I guess we will see.