Lifestyle Official 2018 World cup thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
All I care about is that Nigerian Jersey.
This mofo knows what's up.
Are you fucking kidding me?

Why do people like this so much

They sold out and had lines outside stores. I don't get it. Shits gay
I feel there's a similarity to Wakanda theme that boosted it's popularity. Plus it's fucking eagles, man!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Prove to me that diving and feigning injury is manly.......innit
If they played the game like men, I would be a die hard Liverpool supporter, so your crew and my crew could meet up and sort this shit out......innit m8
I’m all for a good sport, no matter what it is, but the diving and stuff ruins the fuck out of it

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Prove to me that diving and feigning injury is manly.......innit
If they played the game like men, I would be a die hard Liverpool supporter, so your crew and my crew could meet up and sort this shit out......innit m8
I’m all for a good sport, no matter what it is, but the diving and stuff ruins the fuck out of it
When Liverpool supporters meet up outside of matches they call it a gangbang

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Always interested in France, but that Portugal Spain game should be awesome.
I might be able to watch that.......7:00 pm is usually ok.....the one thing I do like about sports over here is the continuous clock movement......none of the 978 commercials before the kickoff, after the kickoff, after an incimplete pass, tv timeout, player still injured after tv timeout, commercial during video review, halftime commercialS......

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
sweet. just got back from a walk to the grocery storey. 35min in still 0-0 =))

isnt uruguay one of the best and egypt one of the worst tho?

how did russia get so lucky??

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I might be able to watch that.......7:00 pm is usually ok.....the one thing I do like about sports over here is the continuous clock movement......none of the 978 commercials before the kickoff, after the kickoff, after an incimplete pass, tv timeout, player still injured after tv timeout, commercial during video review, halftime commercialS......
Yeah. I know you're not fond, but watching Formula 1 here is terrible with an advert every 10 minutes. Drives me nuts.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
sweet. just got back from a walk to the grocery storey. 35min in still 0-0 =))

isnt uruguay one of the best and egypt one of the worst tho?

how did russia get so lucky??
Ah, 5-0 against a third world (as far as laws) terrorist infested country is not hard to do

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Ah, 5-0 against a third world (as far as laws) terrorist infested country is not hard to do
supposedly Russia only had 1 shot in goals in their prior two games though. so it was a pleasant surprise. and some sick goals

the one dude came in off the bench and got a header goal with his first touch. and the direct kick was gnarly

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Yeah. I know you're not fond, but watching Formula 1 here is terrible with an advert every 10 minutes. Drives me nuts.
BBC apparently plays it all........no comma
Also, I love watching Wimbledon on the big black cock as you can pick from a number of different matches and I never knew the players rested between sets until I watched it on the big black cock

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Listening to the announcers complain that there are teams there that shouldn’t be there and it is a bloated World Cup.......well then, structure the qualifying by ranking somehow......Italy, US, etc could beat a lot of these deadbeat countries......don’t restrict it to regional qualifications