General Official 2019 TMMAC Fantasy Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

it's the Sunday of Glorious Match-Ups.

usually followed by the Monday of Throwing Things.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
it's not even Evans that I think is the issue, it's Winston. Evan will get targets, but shoulda drafted Godwin.
Jamies is a finger licking madman no doubt

I have seen Evans drop 3-4 catchable yes or long passes though

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Jamies is a finger licking madman no doubt

I have seen Evans drop 3-4 catchable yes or long passes though
It's hard to catch a wet football. Winston needs to stop eating all those W's.
i don't know who you guys have on your bench, but I'm seriously considering Terry Maclaurin from the 'Skins going against Minn instead of Evans against Tenn.

Both have good corners, but Tenn has two good corners. And I like the probably of Maclaurin blowing up on the turf better than Evans in the cold wet of Nashville this weekend...raining Friday/Sat, high is 67...and Winston got sacked 7 times last game. I don't think you fix that in a Bye week.

but I could just be looking for a reason to bench Mike Evans.
because Fuck Mike Evans.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
i don't know who you guys have on your bench, but I'm seriously considering Terry Maclaurin from the 'Skins going against Minn instead of Evans against Tenn.

Both have good corners, but Tenn has two good corners. And I like the probably of Maclaurin blowing up on the turf better than Evans in the cold wet of Nashville this weekend...raining Friday/Sat, high is 67...and Winston got sacked 7 times last game. I don't think you fix that in a Bye week.

but I could just be looking for a reason to bench Mike Evans.
because Fuck Mike Evans.
Evan's will be back to top form. Book it.

Evan's hasn't had a 100 yard game against Carolina since 2016 bradberry blankets Evan's every time they've played twice this year.

Evan's was also sick first 2 weeks which were on a short week. The other game he played he absolutely blew up with a monster game.

I seriously hope you benched him this week, maybe that'll learn ya

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I will trade 2 Mike Evans and Melvin's Gordon for

2 1998 Terrell Davis
and
1 1994 Eric Dickerson

willing to negotiate

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Evan's will be back to top form. Book it.

Evan's hasn't had a 100 yard game against Carolina since 2016 bradberry blankets Evan's every time they've played twice this year.

Evan's was also sick first 2 weeks which were on a short week. The other game he played he absolutely blew up with a monster game.

I seriously hope you benched him this week, maybe that'll learn ya
nah. I kept Terry on the bench.
but that doesn't change Fuck Mike Evans. He'll get another shot on Sunday...I'm such a degenerate gambler.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
but now I'm 2nd-guessing grabbing Jax D/ST and putting them in over SF.
ALL the experts have SF over Jax, but am I missing something? Experts have Pitt as the #1, but I'm not betting against Fitzmagic

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
but now I'm 2nd-guessing grabbing Jax D/ST and putting them in over SF.
ALL the experts have SF over Jax, but am I missing something? Experts have Pitt as the #1, but I'm not betting against Fitzmagic
I think both are safe plays. 49ers been solid this year but carolina has a better team than the jets.
Steelers have a top 5 defense at home after a bye. Fitzpatrick is trash

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Don't enable him. He has an addiction
just learned that Fuck Mike Evans is tied with my other WR, Lockett, for the most Red Zone targets in the NFL this year.
Thanks for talking me back from the edge, frens.

and thanks to ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon, I'm making a play for Emmanuel Sanders and going Ride or Die with Niner DST.
I believe.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
just learned that Fuck Mike Evans is tied with my other WR, Lockett, for the most Red Zone targets in the NFL this year.

and thanks to ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon, I'm making a play for Emmanuel Sanders and going Ride or Die with Niner DST.
I believe.
Mike Shanahan has been horny to pick up Sanders for years now. Might take a game or two to adjust but better situation than Elways trash heap in Denver

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Mike Shanahan has been horny to pick up Sanders for years now. Might take a game or two to adjust but better situation than Elways trash heap in Denver
i like him as a legit WR1 opposite of Kittle.
how many teams have the speed at linebacker and the size at DB to line-up every down against that set?

on the waiver wire, I'll know tomorrow.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

I believe.
that is funny
I only play one league...I have Evans and Lockett, and Heman Sanders.

Sanders had a meltdown quit on team at halftime of a bronco shutout win earlier...also fought denver's new #1 WR in preseason...So he had to go for a 4th and 5th 2020 pick cause he wasn't resigning after year anyways.
Great player that hopefully will benefit from a new start

I also have Niners D/ST and sticking with em...was getting a new defense each week playing the matchups but they won two games for me so I am keeping em now

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think this is not the end of trades and transactions between the two teams...pretty strong ties
Elway was/is drafting great last two years, and is building a good young team...but he had to get fucking Flacco...that guy is an overpaid Statue...doesn't fit the shanahan system at all...that is a bad move by Elway, like Vance joseph bad

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think this is not the end of trades and transactions between the two teams...pretty strong ties
Elway was/is drafting great last two years, and is building a good young team...but he had to get fucking Flacco...that guy is an overpaid Statue...doesn't fit the shanahan system at all...that is a bad move by Elway, like Vance joseph bad
Elway likes his washed up, former glory QBs!

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Elway likes his washed up, former glory QBs!
haha
and he likes them tall
half the QBs he signs are 6 foot 6 or taller(Lynch, osweiler, flacco)...and everyone knows that is a couple inches too tall for NFL QBs

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
it's just that when I drafted, I was going to take Fuck Mike Evans or Dalvin Cook.
and I chose soooooo wrong.