General Official 2019 TMMAC Fantasy Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
shit
I think I just lost to conorhuggers team

some dude last name kirk for Arizona just put up like 39 points...never heard of the guy

I need huge game from 49ers Defense and either Lockett or Human Sanders to pull off a 38 point comeback

Tyler lockett or human sanders for the start tomorrow night?
Flip a coin

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Next year we should play a guillotine league. Add an extra $10 to the pot. Use the same teams we draft, lowest scoring team each week is eliminated. Winner takes $120 home.

M

member 603

Next year we should play a guillotine league. Add an extra $10 to the pot. Use the same teams we draft, lowest scoring team each week is eliminated. Winner takes $120 home.
You in here talking about Guillotine leagues, while I'm in here hoping that Mahomes stays healthy, Mixon gives me more than 9 points a game, and why can't Dax isn't consistent enough to get me more points from Cooper.... FOH with your guillotine league ...... FUCK MY TEAM IS TERRIBLE!!!!

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You in here talking about Guillotine leagues, while I'm in here hoping that Mahomes stays healthy, Mixon gives me more than 9 points a game, and why can't Dax isn't consistent enough to get me more points from Cooper.... FOH with your guillotine league ...... FUCK MY TEAM IS TERRIBLE!!!!
You're the champion of my heart!

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Not this league but I took 15th out of 27,000 entries in a Draft Kings tourney. Picked my team while driving home from my camping trip. Haha.

Won $250 on a $3 entry.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
All of a sudden I went from 3 of the highest scoring QBs to pick from(rodgers/stafford/brisset) to zero healthy active QBs...I had to try and grab a few scrubs from the wire...crosses fingas

Plus my two receivers got hurt last night lockett and sanders

Rough week for The Fighting BELIKEWATERMYFRIEND Nation

@Rhino is catching me at a good time....No available QBs and I am down to 1 backup receiver and zero back up RBs

Total shitshow over here at Team HQ

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Big game coming UP ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon...both of us are 7-4 and 1 game back

You are catching me on a rough week...melvin Gordon is on a Bye and my flex guys are dinged up...I am gonna need some magic

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Big game coming UP ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon...both of us are 7-4 and 1 game back

You are catching me on a rough week...melvin Gordon is on a Bye and my flex guys are dinged up...I am gonna need some magic
I had no business winning this week. Injuries have been brutal. Conner, Freeman, Hooper, Adams, Williams and Theilen have all missed multiple games.
Somehow still putting up respectable scores

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I had no business winning this week. Injuries have been brutal. Conner, Freeman, Hooper, Adams, Williams and Theilen have all missed multiple games.
Somehow still putting up respectable scores
I also lucked out
Rodgers on bye
stafford hurt
brisset was hurt so I cut him

Needed a QB so I picked up Allen from carolina and Garapalo...had Allen as starter until right before kickoff and decided to play Jimmy G instead...he put up 47 and I got lucky to beat @Rhino...Already cut allen

Good luck...at least MiniHawkins is in second place now with us...Donkey nation in 1st place now(whoever that is)

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I also lucked out
Rodgers on bye
stafford hurt
brisset was hurt so I cut him

Needed a QB so I picked up Allen from carolina and Garapalo...had Allen as starter until right before kickoff and decided to play Jimmy G instead...he put up 47 and I got lucky to beat @Rhino...Already cut allen

Good luck...at least MiniHawkins is in second place now with us...Donkey nation in 1st place now(whoever that is)
I'm first in points against. At least I have that going for me.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon GG
I knew it was gonna be rough when I had a 4 point lead and you had andrews to play...he scored 6 and you beat me by 2

I don't even care about the fumble they decided not to call on him(Refs blew it and didn't wanna overturn)
If it goes to points scored on the 103-103 tie then I am pretty sure you win on overall points scored.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
We got a bunch of people bunched up at 7-5 and 6-6. Next week is gonna be interesting to see who makes the playoffs.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We got a bunch of people bunched up at 7-5 and 6-6. Next week is gonna be interesting to see who makes the playoffs.
oh great
I play donkey nation and that team is hot right now

I might end up 7-6

tiebreaker goes to season points scored?

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon GG
I knew it was gonna be rough when I had a 4 point lead and you had andrews to play...he scored 6 and you beat me by 2

I don't even care about the fumble they decided not to call on him(Refs blew it and didn't wanna overturn)
If it goes to points scored on the 103-103 tie then I am pretty sure you win on overall points scored.
Didnt catch the game. Pretty sure tiebreaker goes to season points leader. Think I tied MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK twice last year

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
My wife's team is first in PF, 2nd in overall record (Fuck You, AJ Green), and 3rd in seeding.

because ESPN does divisions, and even though basically 1 team is going to get in from the other division, they get a 1st Rd bye.
I don't think the NFL.com league did that. Do Not Like.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My wife's team is first in PF, 2nd in overall record (Fuck You, AJ Green), and 3rd in seeding.

because ESPN does divisions, and even though basically 1 team is going to get in from the other division, they get a 1st Rd bye.
I don't think the NFL.com league did that. Do Not Like.
ESPN you have to edit a division out after you draft. Having divisions is stupid