General Official 2019 TMMAC Fantasy Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
ESPN you have to edit a division out after you draft. Having divisions is stupid
it kind of makes sense if you're playing with the same folks year after year. You spread out the killers, keep the games interesting, and the playoffs are highly anticipated. But her playoffs are going to be the same 4 teams from her division, that have already played twice, playing each other again.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
All tie breakers for playoff spots and tied playoff games are determined by regular season total points scored.
I think her playoff tie-breaker is "Bench Points".
Which also sucks, because her bench is usually players who we expect to have a shitty week. So the better you are at predicting who will suck, the less likely you are to win your matchup.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
it kind of makes sense if you're playing with the same folks year after year. You spread out the killers, keep the games interesting, and the playoffs are highly anticipated. But her playoffs are going to be the same 4 teams from her division, that have already played twice, playing each other again.
Always found it never worked out. Couple of the teams with the best records got screwed, and a couple teams with losing records lucked into the playoffs because they were in a shit division

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Always found it never worked out. Couple of the teams with the best records got screwed, and a couple teams with losing records lucked into the playoffs because they were in a shit division
Exactly. But now it's One & Done, so some auto-drafter Joe Mixon can blow up for 38 points in Week 14 and they move on.
But I hear the Yahoo! game is pretty good. I also have beef with the way ESPN colors their 'analysis' to keep players who are highly rostered 'positive'.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Eagles gave up 17 pts the last two weeks to New England and Seattle. I pick them up this week playing the Dolphins and they give up 37. FML.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I think lohan's legion and I tied for the last playoff spot and I think I have a points tiebreaker

I may have made the playoffs!! Yay

my team is scoring like shit though so probably one and done...we have lost 3 of 4

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I fully expect to lose this week. I've already beat HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM twice this year, and it's always difficult to win three against the same opponent. Expect my team to get throttled.
You're just saying that because you lose everytime you trash talk. Reverse psychology!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah my matchups are shit as well and half my team is injured.
damn your dudes do play top defenses

hah you got alston jeffery...i had a claim on him but you snaked him
I ended up with sterling sheppard?(who the f is that?)

slight chance of Eli hitting sheppard to win the game in our match of scrubs v scrubs

if the above happens this will be your face

my face will be this

Wild @Wild will be making this face

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
damn your dudes do play top defenses

hah you got alston jeffery...i had a claim on him but you snaked him
I ended up with sterling sheppard?(who the f is that?)

slight chance of Eli hitting sheppard to win the game in our match of scrubs v scrubs

if the above happens this will be your face

my face will be this

Wild @Wild will be making this face
Only thing eli will be hitting is the turf!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
James Conner is out Week 14!!!

Me and Benny Snell are rolling hard against the Cards.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
legitimately considering starting Derrius Guice over Tyler Locket in my Flex.