General Official 2019 TMMAC Fantasy Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Ballsy move. If GB gets up early Washington wont be running much.
Lockett's been shit since his injury, and Monday's game against Minnesota he was sick.

PPR league?
nonPPR. My other option is Benny Snell. Evans had the flu at the beginning of the season and was shit for a couple weeks. I just don't think I can risk another 0 target game to Lockett in the playoffs. I also have Bo Scarborough, and he gets the touches, but Minn DST is tough on the run...he'd have to get TDs to break 10 pts. (IMO)

technically, I also have He-manuel Sanders against NO...but that's not a good look either.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon avoided disaster

Dak had 6 fantasy points until garbage time and prevent defense kicked in...Dak ended up with a respectable 26...I knew it was coming when cowboys got down 20

Fantasy owners round the world breathed a sigh of relief

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
nonPPR. My other option is Benny Snell. Evans had the flu at the beginning of the season and was shit for a couple weeks. I just don't think I can risk another 0 target game to Lockett in the playoffs. I also have Bo Scarborough, and he gets the touches, but Minn DST is tough on the run...he'd have to get TDs to break 10 pts. (IMO)

technically, I also have He-manuel Sanders against NO...but that's not a good look either.
I have snell but I only picked him up because Connor is injured. Go with your gut.

Good luck

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon avoided disaster

Dak had 6 fantasy points until garbage time and prevent defense kicked in...Dak ended up with a respectable 26...I knew it was coming when cowboys got down 20

Fantasy owners round the world breathed a sigh of relief
Dak is a garbage time machine. Cowboys suck but Dak has their 2 minute drill locked in.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have snell but I only picked him up because Connor is injured. Go with your gut.

Good luck
same. But I've had Guice since he came off IR. I feel like if I'm not going to play him this week, when am I going to play him?
I have Mattison, was really hoping that Dalvin would sit this week. He might sit all but 10 snaps, but too risky to make that play.

thanks for the talk, amigo. I'm feeling the Guice tonight, we'll see if it lasts until kickoff.
:cheers:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
same. But I've had Guice since he came off IR. I feel like if I'm not going to play him this week, when am I going to play him?
I have Mattison, was really hoping that Dalvin would sit this week. He might sit all but 10 snaps, but too risky to make that play.

thanks for the talk, amigo. I'm feeling the Guice tonight, we'll see if it lasts until kickoff.
dont good luck him...he is playing me

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Redskins have been turning it on and Guice only needs to break off one big run or a couple goal line carries.

Bit risky but definitely lots of upside and you wont be left with a goose egg on the scoreboard.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Derrius didn't help the cause, and Manny was on the bench...c'est la vie.

up by 17 pts going in to MNF, we're starting Barkely. The opponent is starting Miles Sanders.

game flow might make it really interesting.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Shit, you have a solid chance now. Alshon went down, probably out for game.
ya that's not good
Ok...I doubt it though

I had two players leave games after touchdowns and not return yesterday....Evans and Fant
my healthies got hurt during huge games
and my injured bench guys got healthy and went off

lets hope eli goes full

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
ya that's not good
Ok...I doubt it though

I had two players leave games after touchdowns and not return yesterday....Evans and Fant
my healthies got hurt during huge games
and my injured bench guys got healthy and went off

lets hope eli goes full
First eagles game I've watched this year. They're terrible, Wentz is scared to get hit.