General Official 2019 TMMAC Fantasy Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Mike Evans and Derrius are out for the season...Ouch. At least Mike grabbed 12.7 pts before he called it a year.

Streaming for AJ Brown and DeAndre Washington off the wire, but the ESPN format is shit for waivers. The consolation bracket is pulling before the winner's bracket, I don't think the NFL.com worked that way last year. If I can't get those guys, I've got Patrick Laird and Terry Maclaurin as my Plan B.

after what I saw from Philly's corner's last night, I have STRONG confidence in Scary Terry this week. I thought about grabbing Perriman, because he's Evan's backup...but it's too risky to grab a handcuff streamer in the semis. Especially at WR for Tampa. The team we're playing this week has Chris Godwin, so here's to hoping he draws some double-coverage all day. :)

and for some reason JuJu is still on the wire...he's my last grab if he's still available.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm not sitting Allen Robinson Jr anymore.
I'm a fucking idiot. Decided to play Landy because of the matchup vs Arizona's shitty defense, and Robinson going up against the Packers in Green Bay. It's going to cost me a win too.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'm a fucking idiot. Decided to play Landy because of the matchup vs Arizona's shitty defense, and Robinson going up against the Packers in Green Bay. It's going to cost me a win too.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wtf happened. We were both coasting until afternoon games happened. Refs fucked me hard in the atlanta game.

80+ points on my bench. Feels bad!

See you in the bronze medal game!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wtf happened. We were both coasting until afternoon games happened. Refs fucked me hard in the atlanta game.

80+ points on my bench. Feels bad!

See you in the bronze medal game!
Fucking sucks dude. The only thing that will make this feel slightly better, is if he scores 172, because I would have scored 171 if my dumbass would have played Robinson. Score 157 and lose lol. Unreal. Looks like you would have won if you played AJ Brown and Peterson, but hindsight is 20/20 right.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Fucking sucks dude. The only thing that will make this feel slightly better, is if he scores 172, because I would have scored 171 if my dumbass would have played Robinson. Score 157 and lose lol. Unreal. Looks like you would have won if you played AJ Brown and Peterson, but hindsight is 20/20 right.
Yeah I shit the bed setting my lineup. I honestly had no business making it this far though. Plagued by injuries to Adam's, Theilen, Conner, Hooper, Freeman, T.Williams, Chark, Jeffery and J.Howard. Been ridiculous.

On a plus note I still have a shot if Lutz puts up 17 points lol!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah I shit the bed setting my lineup. I honestly had no business making it this far though. Plagued by injuries to Adam's, Theilen, Conner, Hooper, Freeman, T.Williams, Chark, Jeffery and J.Howard. Been ridiculous.

On a plus note I still have a shot if Lutz puts up 17 points lol!
I see he's done it before, so ya never know. Me however...I am fucked.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I was in 4 leagues this year.
In my other 3 I made the Super Bowl.

Lost all 3.

I feel like the Bills.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I was in 4 leagues this year.
In my other 3 I made the Super Bowl.

Lost all 3.

I feel like the Bills.
Do you find that many leagues is too much of a commitment? I found 2 leagues is more than enough.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken you actually scored a lot of points compared to your record

Meanwhile my defense allowed the least in the league and I was still middle of the pack

MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK had a horrible defense also, he scored decent but kept losing

you fellas need to learn how to coach better
It all comes down to coaching