General Official 2019 TMMAC Fantasy Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK is there anyway we can sort out the draft order before draft day? An hour before the draft doesnt give much prep time and ESPN doesnt offer any alternatives.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK is there anyway we can sort out the draft order before draft day? An hour before the draft doesnt give much prep time and ESPN doesnt offer any alternatives.
My only options are random 1 hour prior or for me to manually create. I’d rather not go off last years records because we have less teams and the 2 Super Bowl teams were 7-6 I believe.
If we can get some agreement I’m sure we could get someone like Splinty @Splinty or La Paix @BirdWatcher to randomly draw for us.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My only options are random 1 hour prior or for me to manually create. I’d rather not go off last years records because we have less teams and the 2 Super Bowl teams were 7-6 I believe.
If we can get some agreement I’m sure we could get someone like Splinty @Splinty or La Paix @BirdWatcher to randomly draw for us.
I vote for a random draw. Gives a guy some time to see what he's working with. An hour before draft is really limited.

Can we put it to a vote?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Added a poll to the fantasy page. If interested in early draft order please vote.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It would be nice to know what the order is. I have to auto-draft again and won't be online at all that day.

I agree going off records doesn't work too well since the league changed so much. I'm fine with random and I don't much care who picks the names - I'm a trusting soul.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It would be nice to know what the order is. I have to auto-draft again and won't be online at all that day.

I agree going off records doesn't work too well since the league changed so much. I'm fine with random and I don't much care who picks the names - I'm a trusting soul.
I could do your picks for you. You like injured players right?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I look forward to another shitty auto-draft and then building my team from the waiver wire.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This year we should make it a point to rename the league loser for next season. Seems fitting.