General Official 2019 TMMAC Fantasy Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Streamable.com won't embed until the high res version of that video is processed through their servers. who the hell knows how long that is. You can click the link to view now instead of waiting.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

Streamable.com won't embed until the high res version of that video is processed through their servers. who the hell knows how long that is. You can click the link to view now instead of waiting.
Your step mom’s boobs subconsciously jiggled when she picked my number.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So what kicker should I pick #3?

thinking maybe janokowki

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
All I can say is I expect HEATH VON DOOM @HEATH VON DOOM and Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken to claim conspiracy.
I'd say a simple underline would have elimated some confusion, but they'd probably argue the underline was a hat and we'd be no better off.

Regardless, I appreciate the effort and production value. That's the only draft pick video I've ever watched twice. You know - just to verify accuracy.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
There might be a window where I actually have service around noon tomorrow. But it will be spotty as shit as I will be out in the wilderness. My plan is to climb to a high point and see if it connects.

You all better pray I don't have a signal.

Last edited:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Damn it. I have to auto-draft tomorrow the title just became officially “up for grabs”. I feel bad for all the people who didn’t join this league because “what’s the point? Sex Chicken eats footballs for breakfast.”

Do I have to set my team to auto-draft or will it automatically do it for me?
(I’m getting Andrew Luck aren’t I?)