General Official 2019 TMMAC Fantasy Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
it's just that when I drafted, I was going to take Fuck Mike Evans or Dalvin Cook.
and I chose soooooo wrong.
My first couple of picks were D.Adams and A.Theilen both injured and I'm going up against mmahawks brother who's getting no less than 150 points a game

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
it's just that when I drafted, I was going to take Fuck Mike Evans or Dalvin Cook.
and I chose soooooo wrong.
Dalvin Cook has been going off. I need one of my RB's to step the fuck up.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Dalvin Cook has been going off. I need one of my RB's to step the fuck up.
I have Barkley and Aaron Jones, so I'm not complaining. But they both have a bye week in 11. That leaves me with Frank The Tank against Miami and Shady McCoy against the Chargers...that's also the week that Fuck Mike Evans rematches against the Saints and Marshawn Lattimore. Probably not going to be a great week unless someone blows up.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
last night the wife says "wow. my opponent's projection dropped by like 15 pts."
I looked and Teddy Bridgewater was listed as ".1 pts". News had Brees starting, so I told her to grab Brees off the wire.
Too late, somebody else had ALREADY grabbed him...within 10m of the news breaking.

So I asked her what other QBs were available, and there sits Mason Rudolph. I look and her kicker is on bye next week, so I told her to drop James White and grab Mason Rudolph. Now Rudolph will get dropped for a streaming kicker, and now the best available QBs are Daniel Jones and Derek Carr. Not that those guys aren't going to have good games...but they' ain't playing Miami.

After the wife executed on the swap, she asked me "does this make me an asshole?"
"I divide in to winners and losers, and there's assholes on both sides. Might as well be a winner."

so what say you, FantasyBallers of TMMAC, is stashing a player for the purpose of sodomizing your opponent fair play?

Also - her opponent has Steelers DST. I'm not getting a double-ended dildo-ing from Miami.

Again.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Evan's will be back to top form. Book it.
I seriously hope you benched him this week, maybe that'll learn ya
End of the 1st Quarter - Fuck Mike Evans has 1.1 points. Caught a ball on the last play.
good news is that TB is down by 10, so we might get to see Winston uncorked.

i'll keep you abreast of the situation.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon

end of the 1st half - Fuck Mike Evans has 19.7

because Winston is a degenerate jump-ball chucker. But that's top form for Fuck Mike Evans. :tonguewink:

M

member 603

Sweet Mercy, Danny Dimes is sitting on my bench, scored 42 points today... And I'm here sweating, hoping my starter Tom Brady gets to 25 points... SMH

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Bloody shootout between brohawk and I. Going to be close, will have to sweat it till Monday night football

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Fuck my life, I sat Coleman for the 49ers this week for Michel. I can’t catch a break for shit.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fuck my life, I sat Coleman for the 49ers this week for Michel. I can’t catch a break for shit.
bummer
you need rodgers to get hurt or no show tonight or I will get the W it seems
I feel for ya brudda

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
final tally for this week: 166.2

Mike Evans only scores when it doesn't matter.

Lose by 2.1? Mike Evans scored 0.
Win by 75? Mike Evans scored 31

Fuck Mike Evans. He won't be the reason you win, but he'll be the reason you lose.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
final tally for this week: 166.2

Mike Evans only scores when it doesn't matter.

Lose by 2.1? Mike Evans scored 0.
Win by 75? Mike Evans scored 31

Fuck Mike Evans. He won't be the reason you win, but he'll be the reason you lose.
Winston is the problem. I think they plan to ship him out next year. He's total trash

M

member 603

I tell ya, you know that the football gods are not in my favor when they make me regret not starting Daniel Jones over Tom Brady..... What the whole fuck is happening???

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
there ain't shit on the waiver wire
you fucking hoarders

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
there ain't shit on the waiver wire
you fucking hoarders
well asshole
Looks like Jacoby Brissett just hit the waiver wire...IF anybody wants to take a flyer on him and his knee injury

Settling on Stafford and Rodgers as my 2 QBs

gonna make a sweet grab from waiver wire tomorrow unless somebody else got him first

29 Waiver wire moves so far this season #1 by far...They say Fantasy is won on the Waiver Wire!!!

But hawking bro and his dream team has only made 2 moves....Hmnnnnnnn

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
well asshole
Looks like Jacoby Brissett just hit the waiver wire...IF anybody wants to take a flyer on him and his knee injury

Settling on Stafford and Rodgers as my 2 QBs

gonna make a sweet grab from waiver wire tomorrow unless somebody else got him first

29 Waiver wire moves so far this season #1 by far...They say Fantasy is won on the Waiver Wire!!!

But hawking bro and his dream team has only made 2 moves....Hmnnnnnnn
Jacoby is on the waiver wire in the wife's league.

Fuck Mike Evans is now #1WR Mike Evans. But I know he's just waiting to reveal himself in the playoffs as FUUUUUCCCK Mike Evans.
Fuck AJ Green is the new mantra. Had that dickweed since draft day, and he's been full of shit about his ankle 'injury' since then. He's trying to leverage the Bungles in to giving him an extension without being seen as a Hold Out (IMAO). I missed out on Devin Singletary in Week 11 because AJ said he was going to be back.

Fuck AJ Green

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Jacoby is on the waiver wire in the wife's league.

Fuck Mike Evans is now #1WR Mike Evans. But I know he's just waiting to reveal himself in the playoffs as FUUUUUCCCK Mike Evans.
Fuck AJ Green is the new mantra. Had that dickweed since draft day, and he's been full of shit about his ankle 'injury' since then. He's trying to leverage the Bungles in to giving him an extension without being seen as a Hold Out (IMAO). I missed out on Devin Singletary in Week 11 because AJ said he was going to be back.

Fuck AJ Green
vent away brother
I took the AJ green type flier on Melvin Gordon and he has 2 good games but was a horrible 2nd pick

I grabbed Noah Fant and Mohammmmmmed Sanu this week...i think they will be stating out during end season

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
vent away brother
I took the AJ green type flier on Melvin Gordon and he has 2 good games but was a horrible 2nd pick

I grabbed Noah Fant and Mohammmmmmed Sanu this week...i think they will be stating out during end season
Fant's a Hawkeye, that's why I had Kittle last year. That kinda worked out. :)

The other team has Gordon. IIRC, he's how I learned that being on the East Coast can be a huge advantage in FF. Gordon with a 2 pick is rougher than a cob.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Fant's a Hawkeye, that's why I had Kittle last year. That kinda worked out. :)

The other team has Gordon. IIRC, he's how I learned that being on the East Coast can be a huge advantage in FF. Gordon with a 2 pick is rougher than a cob.
Haha
Fant probably won't produce much, but future years he will be a star.
I panicked in drafting cause somebody stole a guy right infront of me...ended up with gordon and immediately remembered he was holding out...but now I have Kamara and Gordon...that could work out good

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Haha
Fant probably won't produce much, but future years he will be a star.
I panicked in drafting cause somebody stole a guy right infront of me...ended up with gordon and immediately remembered he was holding out...but now I have Kamara and Gordon...that could work out good
this week's opponent was undefeated until Jacoby went down last week. She has Zeke and Amari Cooper, but it's not often both of those guys go big...and Cooper looked gimpy last week. They sniped Gordon off the wire when news broke, but Gordon's 19 was offset by T Williams getting 2.9 - projected points barely moved.

dey scuurrrred. But this could be the week Mike Evans fucks us. Never lose sight of his ability to put up 0 points in a completely healthy game.
kind of funny, but our kickers face each other. nothing like watching a pro game and cheering for/against field goals.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
shit
I think I just lost to conorhuggers team

some dude last name kirk for Arizona just put up like 39 points...never heard of the guy

I need huge game from 49ers Defense and either Lockett or Human Sanders to pull off a 38 point comeback

Tyler lockett or human sanders for the start tomorrow night?