General Official 2020 Fantasy Football League

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
My players all got hurt

Becton from Louisville is getting into the game right now on thursday night football FYI Wild @Wild
The guy infront of him just got hurt

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Once the week has started your roster is set. The week ends on Tuesday morning and starts again on Thursday night. When you don't pay terribly close attention anyways, that's a small window to operate in.
No offence but you're looking at this all wrong.
You need to dedicate a max 10 minutes of your time twice a week. Once on tuesday night to make moves on the waiver wire, to replace injured players or players that will be on a bye week. Once on sunday morning to set your lineup and to adjust for players that maybe injured.

Playing players on Thursday night games will bite you in the ass 7-10 times. Unless they're elite players you're kinda rolling the dice rostering players playing thursday night. It's a short week, less time to prepare for opponent and less time to recover.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Whoever has Melvin Gordon needs to pull him ASAP

Broncos got fucked this week and had to practice all week only to get week 5 changed to their bye week...Patriots got favorable treatment

Lucky I had an extra WR and Defense on the bench to sub in for Jerry Jeudy and Broncos D

NFL changing a monday game hours before sunday start...dumb motherfuckers

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
GG @Prison Rape Survivor

Your team is very stacked and productive

Smoked me this week, good luck in the future this season

My entire bench is injured or on a bye or has a cancelled game as of hours ago(denver and NE players)
Had exactly enough active week 5 guys to field a team, no more no less