General Official 2020 Fantasy Football League

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
M

member 3289

I was looking over the matchup last night and floored at how many fucking points he got with him. I've got 3 players today. 2 of them (Pit D, Ravens Kicker) are basically guaranteed 7 points each per game. It's going to be up to Juju.
I've been hoping the game gets canceled so that I can be gifted an easy win. You will more likely than not score enough points to win with your three Steelers players.

Kyler Murray had an uncharacteristically shit day in fantasy so I thought I was doomed. Tyreek Hill is the only reason it's even close.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I've been hoping the game gets canceled so that I can be gifted an easy win. You will more likely than not score enough points to win with your three Steelers players.

Kyler Murray had an uncharacteristically shit day in fantasy so I thought I was doomed. Tyreek Hill is the only reason it's even close.
If I beat you, you should be ashamed

M

member 3289

I am, by far, the lowest point scorer in our league. Wait, aren't I in dead last place?
Indeed, but you either picked your team well or got lucky this week. And again, I think your chances of winning are really high.

I hope I'm wrong...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Speak for yourself. Last week @conor mcgregor nut hugger had a guy in his lineup that had scored the most points in the history of fantasy football and I still beat the brakes off of him. That makes all of it worthwhile.
haha
I just meant as far as making the playoffs to win our money back

But I was actually wrong about that also...If you lose I think you will play donkey nation(the team you tied against) in the loser's playoffs

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
@conor mcgregor nut hugger I'm thinking of sitting diontae johnson tommorow night. I don't need the win and I want him well rested for playoffs.
Anywho, not sure why I'm telling you this, you're probably concentrating on your matchup.

Good luck!

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Cant believe I won this week with Gore getting a concussion on his first run & starting Allen instead of Wilson. Lucky Haulers team shit the bed worse than mine did.