General Official 2020 Fantasy Football League

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Wondering if I should just make all his games ties or loses until he pays his dues
Honestly should be some punishment...unless he comes out and admits he is waiting for a payday or check.

Or he can take a loan from me with the Juice running.

Not surprising though...a known welcher gonna welch.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
JERRY JEUDY

PHILLIP LINDSAY

COURTLAND SUTTON

WHO TO START IN FANTASY TONIGHT?...I HAVE ONE SPOT OPEN.

SUTTON MAY BE INJURED...SHOULDER AC JOINT

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lohan's Legion.

I've still got players tonight, but "Let's Rock" scored what I believe is a fuck ton of points.
ya
it's not looking good

Barkely is amazing but that is too big a gap and they will have to pass the ball 2nd half instead of run it

U didn't change the name?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Jerry Jeudy or Phillip Lindsay tonight for my flex?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lindsay is the safe play. Jeudy if you wanna roll the dice.

Jeudy hasn't played a game yet, and no offseason.
I know that is probably smart...but lindsay may only get 10 carries

Sutton is gonna sit though and Lindsay shares carries and usually isn't a good receiver...Gordon may get the pass plays...or that is exactly what

I got a feeling Jeudy might do well because Titans are missing top DB...His routes are insane, smoked the vets in camp and they admitted it

Jeudy is in right now...I picked him up when sutton got injured last week and dropped Mannuel Sanders

probably a last second decision....Hauler's auto draft team is creeping on me and he has Derrick Henry and The top Titans WR playing

Lindsay is a little bigger this year and maybe his broke wrist is better and he can catch more balls instead of drop em.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I know that is probably smart...but lindsay may only get 10 carries

Sutton is gonna sit though and Lindsay shares carries and usually isn't a good receiver...Gordon may get the pass plays...or that is exactly what

I got a feeling Jeudy might do well because Titans are missing top DB...His routes are insane, smoked the vets in camp and they admitted it

Jeudy is in right now...I picked him up when sutton got injured last week and dropped Mannuel Sanders

probably a last second decision....Hauler's auto draft team is creeping on me and he has Derrick Henry and The top Titans WR playing

Lindsay is a little bigger this year and maybe his broke wrist is better and he can catch more balls instead of drop em.
Bold move, especially if you haven't won your match yet.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Bold move, especially if you haven't won your match yet.
Dumb move probably lol

I'm only up 24...Henry will get that most likely...Big boy is red hot and rested

I may lose with either guy to be honest unless Broncos D is on point...Lock has some chemistry with 5 other receivers so that kinda makes me lean Lindsay

Lock has his college TE and Jake Butt now also along with Fant, tim Patrick, and Desean Hamilton

Jeudy seems like a dumb move the more I think about it

Jeudy wll be in more plays that is for sure, beyond that he is a mystery

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Dumb move probably lol

I'm only up 24...Henry will get that most likely...Big boy is red hot and rested

I may lose with either guy to be honest unless Broncos D is on point...Lock has some chemistry with 5 other receivers so that kinda makes me lean Lindsay

Lock has his college TE and Jake Butt now also along with Fant, tim Patrick, and Desean Hamilton

Jeudy seems like a dumb move the more I think about it

Jeudy wll be in more plays that is for sure, beyond that he is a mystery
Get 2 points for every 5 runs. Lindsay will probably get 10-15 runs and goal line work.
Lindsay is the smart move.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Get 2 points for every 5 runs. Lindsay will probably get 10-15 runs and goal line work.
Lindsay is the smart move.
plus he has that one hitter quitter potential

+gordon has struggled with altitude in camp

and denver stole titans best D Lineman Casey

lol me trying to talk myself into Jeudy with all broncos weapons is so dumb...I can't get anybody to tell me to do it

Anybody remember this rivalry?
Lol this is one of the funniest graphics
1600132566504.png

Last edited:

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
plus he has that one hitter quitter potential

+gordon has struggled with altitude in camp

Anybody remember this rivalry?
Lol this is one of the funniest graphics
View attachment 15781
Jeudy could go off, but it's a big risk. Deontae Johnson is a rookie wr for the steelers. He's pegged as the next Antonio Brown, but tonight he's struggling with drops and route running. Getting lots of looks but not amounting to anything.