General Official 2020 Fantasy Football League

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Probably a good thing as long as Connor stays healthy he will put up points. Taylor is on a good team, but he's stuck in a committee with Hines and Mack.
Personally I think Connor was the better choice. As long as he's healthy, the steelers are gonna run him
in case you missed it:

James Conner put up 3 points and sprained his ankle in the first half.
Taylor's #1 competition for TDs (Marlon Mack) went down for the season.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You've made a lot of progress in reducing your shitposting numbers from 600/week to under 300/week since I called you out.

Double posting a played-out gif isn't going to help
I own space in your head sir.
You "ignore" me, yet you speak about me daily.

Last edited:

Anybody else suffering because Derick Henry isn't being 2019 Derick Henry?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Russell Wilson is going off this year.
his huge hands make him the best deep ball thrower in awhile

those deep passes come in so catchable to receivers and so accurate

If metcalf didn't pull a deshaun Jackson that game isn't nearly as close

What a NFL QB he has proved to be...I saw him destroy Oregon in a Rose bowl in 2012 in person, and I was like holy shit that dude can ball out

Dude is legit as it gets...has all the intangibles

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK steelers/titans game is being postponed till Monday Tuesday. What's the plan if espn doesn't count the game towards week 4?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK steelers/titans game is being postponed till Monday Tuesday. What's the plan if espn doesn't count the game towards week 4?
Currently it shows those players as a bye or postponed On the app and espn.com
I wouldn’t start any of them unless that status gets changed.
if you have a high drafter player in that game you May just get screwed out of a week of those players points.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Currently it shows those players as a bye or postponed On the app and espn.com
I wouldn’t start any of them unless that status gets changed.
if you have a high drafter player in that game you May just get screwed out of a week of those players points.
As league manager could you not adjust scoring? I know it's a pain in the ass, but I'd be willing to help do the math.

I'd imagine espn would count it as week 4 as long as the game is played no later than Tuesday. Scores not being counted as week 4 has huge implications. Essentially if the scores didn't count for week 4 teams with players on Steelers/Titans would have 2 bye weeks.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
As league manager could you not adjust scoring? I know it's a pain in the ass, but I'd be willing to help do the math.

I'd imagine espn would count it as week 4 as long as the game is played no later than Tuesday. Scores not being counted as week 4 has huge implications. Essentially if the scores didn't count for week 4 teams with players on Steelers/Titans would have 2 bye weeks.
let’s get to Friday and see if espn makes a call on it. id Have to check how easy it is to manually change scores. Teams with those players would have to post on this thread the players they’d want to play.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015