General Official 2020 Toronto Maple Leafs/NHL Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I have a feeling Columbus is gonna be one of those Cinderella teams this year.

I'm not saying they're gonna win the Cup, but I expect big things out of them in the first round or two of the playoffs
When they upset Tampa Bay in the 1st round last year, you must have last your mind. I bet you went down to the stadium and egged the Columbus bus.

M

member 3289

Crazy that the Leafs have the best American hockey player in the league and they still can't win at home against a team from Ohio

M

member 3289

Korpisalo is lights out tonight.

I wouldn't be surprised if he holds the Leafs scoreless for the entire series

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Your team got shut down by a goofy Finn. Just quit the playoffs now and save yourselves more embarrassment
They lost, but there was a lot to like. The Leafs tried so hard, and even when they were down 0-1 you didn’t see anyone hanging their head, or saying “we can’t do this”. They just kept playing and trying to win. It was pretty damn inspiring.

M

member 3289

They lost, but there was a lot to like. The Leafs tried so hard, and even when they were down 0-1 you didn’t see anyone hanging their head, or saying “we can’t do this”. They just kept playing and trying to win. It was pretty damn inspiring.

You're old as fuck and even you weren't alive

M

member 3289

The Leafs may have won today but I still feel like the Blue Jackets are the better team

M

member 3289

The highest-paid offense in the league is on pace for 30 shots.

Fucking pathetic