General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Trumps Town hall is way more entertaining than Biden's. That being said, this bitch needs to shut her mouth and let him say what he's going to say, he's debating her at this point. The way the media handles the two candidates is amazingly different.
"No, it's not. It's completely fair. You just love Trump and make excuses for him because you have daddy issues."

- The Left

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What in the actual fuck.

If you start clicking on the main qanon jfk stream and then click off of it to who is retweeting and replying You get a good sense of who these people are.
Many of these accounts have 30 or 50,000 followers and echo this stuff.
It's a hodgepodge of pro-trump, anti-vaccine, anti-science, conspiracy theory idiocy.
The peacock account that retweets a lot of this stuff has recipes to make your own hydroxychloroquine from boiling fruit. No need for medicine when you can just make your own HCQ!

The more active people range from Americans all the way to Swedes. Looking at profile pictures you get a real sense of GRANDPA FW:FW:FW:FW:FW THE TRUE STORY THEY DONT WANT YOU TO SEE!!!!11111
The only common link appears to be a desire to be the only ones who can see the reality. It's a quagmire where critical thinking goes to die.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
JFK can't be alive.
Woody Harrelson's dad shot him from the grassy knoll.

These guys gotta stop with these ridiculous conspiracies.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
JFK can't be alive.
Woody Harrelson's dad shot him from the grassy knoll.

These guys gotta stop with these ridiculous conspiracies.

Whoa there fella.

Are you one of those guys that believe Woody Harrelson is a real person?

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
The Russian excuse doesn't hold up here. The hard drive came directly from Hunter, who ultimately left the property abandoned at a computer repair shop. The shop owner took it to the FBI, but they sat on it. So he took copies that he made, passed a couple to friends in case he was killed, and sent another copy to Giuliani's attorney.

Christopher Wray has some explaining to do.

View: https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1316804040857137160

View: https://twitter.com/ChanelRion/status/1316737387943395328
Hunter obviously has some dark demons and has been through the ringer in life but I believe his hardships and terrible decisions is a direct result from his environment growing up and the one who raised him ...PedoBiden ....

He was raised by a sick and twisted sellout in Creepy Joe and that has been a result of Hunters poor decisions through life.

#MAGA
#TRUMP 2020

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 0a3163 No.11130733 ?
Oct 18 2020 00:12:32 (EST) NEW
How do you inform your target(s) ['business partners'] what you have?
Why would H. Biden have such material on his laptop?
How was the content *originally* received?
Email?
Why would H. Biden risk turning over such material to a computer repair shop? [contents unrestricted?]
On purpose [years of being treated poorly by 'Pop'] or simple negligence?
If such information existed on laptop why wouldn't contents be claimed?
Several attempts made to contact to claim?
Messages left?
Why wouldn't H. Biden want to reclaim *knowing* the contents on the drive could bury *Pops* & family.
A troubled life?
A troubled family?
Looks can be deceiving.
Q

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Whoa there fella.

Are you one of those guys that believe Woody Harrelson is a real person?
Of course he's real.
If he wasn't real, he couldn't have a dad that killed JFK along with a federal judge.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
The Russian excuse doesn't hold up here. The hard drive came directly from Hunter, who ultimately left the property abandoned at a computer repair shop. The shop owner took it to the FBI, but they sat on it. So he took copies that he made, passed a couple to friends in case he was killed, and sent another copy to Giuliani's attorney.

Christopher Wray has some explaining to do.

View: https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1316804040857137160

View: https://twitter.com/ChanelRion/status/1316737387943395328
In terms of pop taking half the money, I wonder what he did with it. If I had a kid blowing whatever he had on drugs etc. I would try to hold onto their money too, but it would be for them, not myself. I think almost anyone here would consider doing that.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
In terms of pop taking half the money, I wonder what he did with it. If I had a kid blowing whatever he had on drugs etc. I would try to hold onto their money too, but it would be for them, not myself. I think almost anyone here would consider doing that.
The difference is you have a good heart.

Biden is the anti-christ.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That's just enabling the. You have to let them hit rock bottom and want to get better.

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
There's enough misinformation posted in this thread without all the Qanon bullshit!

Let's get S @Spunkchops over here to make a dedicated thread for all that Nostradamus style nonsense, complete with images showing the "proofs", with lots of little red lines pointing at things :)

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Trumps tax returns as soon as the "routine audit" is done....still waiting after 5 years...

Trump will divest himself of his business, but really its a blind trust and he personally secured 400 MILLION IN LOANS for the business directly linking him and making him vulnerable to manipulation

Trump states he's draining the swamp but installs his kids who directly oversee his companies in various roles around government

Trump will fix immigration, but instead has no plan for illegal immigration, but instead has gone only after actual refugees who came here legally.

Trump will decrease our involvement in unneeded foreign wars but has actually removed accountability for drone strikes (stopped reporting) after greatly expanding the dark wars in north Africa.

Trump will get us out of the middle east, but has expanded our presence in Syria while openly stating he 'kept the oil'.

Any day now! It'll come together I'm sure.
The funny part of the leaked tax returns is that it turned out he legitimately is a puppet of several foreign governments, just not the one they spent 4 years concocting a conspiracy theory about.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
The funny part of the leaked tax returns is that it turned out he legitimately is a puppet of several foreign governments, just not the one they spent 4 years concocting a conspiracy theory about.

My understanding is the Bank he is leveraged to. One of many of course, is propped up with billions of Russian laundered money.