General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

im afraid he doesn’t lose Texas.

i would go as far to say Florida he may even win.

this election is not over. Biden has the advantage over Hillary in that he isn’t hated but there are a lot of folks in merica that truly love trump And buy the communism fear of the 50s and after.

the cbs interview is a disaster for him though. Truly embarrassing. But people have made their minds up anyway.

i can still see him winning.
It's possible but I don't see it. He needs Florida, Biden doesn't. Biden enjoys comfortable leads in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin.

Those are the states that will decide the election, and I expect all 3 to go blue.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
is it my confirmation bias or can anyone watch that and not agree this person isn’t fit to make you a cup of tea unsupervised?

he is a liar. How can anyone trust a proven liar?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I don't get it.

I just don't get it.

You have to be a racist or a fool to vote for him.

I am just bewildered.

Lie after lie after lie. Not politician lies.

Actual the sky isn't blue lie.

So much hate in the states

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
is it my confirmation bias or can anyone watch that and not agree this person isn’t fit to make you a cup of tea unsupervised?

he is a liar. How can anyone trust a proven liar?
didn't seem good and my wife who really is turned off by both candidates after the 1st debate thought it played poorly.

I wasn't totally sure until I saw how it looks as a tweet:

This segment makes it even more aggressive since you don't have the rest of the interview. Her being a smaller woman plays poorly. He seems like a bully, not her being out of line with questioning.

View: https://twitter.com/PoliticusSarah/status/1320519094295240712

Gonna circulate like that.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I didn't know they both did one:

View: https://www.cbsnews.com/video/joe-biden-democratic-presidential-candidate-kamala-harris-60-mintues-interview-norah-odonnell-2020-10-25/#x

I assume 60 minutes is still mostly a 60+ crowd?
That's a harder crowd for Biden to win, as they are more conservative already, but this comparison is going to be made and surely this plays better with that crowd for Biden just comparing the two interviews.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Putin rejects Donald Trump's criticism of Biden family business
Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday that he saw nothing criminal in Hunter Biden’s past business ties with Ukraine or Russia, marking out his disagreement with one of Donald Trump’s attack lines in the U.S. presidential election.
Putin also reacted with visible irritation when asked about comments Trump has made concerning Putin’s ties to the former mayor of Moscow, and to an alleged payment made to Hunter Biden by the ex-mayor’s widow. Putin said he knew nothing about the existence of any commercial relationship between Hunter and the woman. J

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That's a harder crowd for Biden to win, as they are more conservative already, but this comparison is going to be made and surely this plays better with that crowd for Biden just comparing the two interviews.

Disclaimer: Kamala Harris not gonna play well -- "most liberal senator" and her awkward laughing makes her seem insincere.

Also...

Joe Biden made the pregnancy kit comparison on COVID19 test! You should be able to get your test that easily!

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Disclaimer: Kamala Harris not gonna play well -- "most liberal senator" and her awkward laughing makes her seem insincere.
Because she is.
I'd rather Biden have @I can count to TCity as his VP and we know how much of a shit show that would be.

Joe Biden made the pregnancy kit comparison on COVID19 test! You should be able to get your test that easily!
Dang right.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
It's pretty weird to have spent the last few years hearing liberals cry "Russia owns our country" and now hearing conservatives cry "China will own our country!"

Despite my internationalist commie inclinations, I can't help but feel a stir of patriotism for the good old great Satan. Have some self respect America.