General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
didn't seem good and my wife who really is turned off by both candidates after the 1st debate thought it played poorly.

I wasn't totally sure until I saw how it looks as a tweet:

This segment makes it even more aggressive since you don't have the rest of the interview. Her being a smaller woman plays poorly. He seems like a bully, not her being out of line with questioning.

View: https://twitter.com/PoliticusSarah/status/1320519094295240712

Gonna circulate like that.
Yeah I watched the whole thing last night from your link.

I'm not being funny but in a normal world that is enough to derail any president that isn't in a banana Republic.

I keep saying this, and I probably will till he finally nukes somewhere, although that would take a spine and some determination, which he lacks but I'm shocked he can still shock me.

M

member 3289

SuperPig @Willthiswork what's interesting about Florida and Texas is the high proportion of voters who have already cast their ballots.

In Florida, over 50% of the people who voted in 2016 have already voted.

In Texas, that number is at least 71%.

Granted, more people will be voting in this election than in 2016, but it could very well lead to early results being announced in these states.

If Trump loses either state (I would be shocked if he lost Texas), he's done.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
After covid was the best he’s felt in 20 years!
After getting covid19 Trump's original plan was to look weak and sick. and then suddenly stand up straight and open his shirt with a Superman undershirt on.

This is true. He at the last minute decided not to do so.

He might have got my vote if he had done it.