General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Lotta potential dirt on Harris popped up online since yesterday...mostly seems legit from what I am reading.

I will post some of it when I feel it is verified.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Going back to the game theory, this might be a strategy to energize Trump's base, but the more it's pushed the more it will also energize the left of the Democrats to accept her building biden's big tent for him.

I only know about Kamala Harris from the the primaries and there were so many candidates that quite frankly I got bored and overwhelmed with the process. But just from a perception standpoint Right now she seems to be rejected by the far left in the party and the more you say she's liberal the more that faction can justify voting for her

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Going back to the game theory, this might be a strategy to energize Trump's base, but the more it's pushed the more it will also energize the left of the Democrats to accept her building biden's big tent for him.

I only know about Kamala Harris from the the primaries and there were so many candidates that quite frankly I got bored and overwhelmed with the process. But just from a perception standpoint Right now she seems to be rejected by the far left in the party and the more you say she's liberal the more that faction can justify voting for her
There's a quandary, because from what I've seen she's the Democrat with a track record of being tough on crime, so she should appeal to the moderates more. That means the Republicans have to try to make her seem more left leaning, which as you say could make her more appealing to the far left.

There's a couple of things to note though; most of those far left voters will vote for Biden as the least worst candidate in order to get Trump out no matter what, and also the far left are highly unlikely to take any notice of Republican campaign adverts anyway.

It looks like a solid strategy from that viewpoint (to an outsider with zero knowledge of Kamala Harris prior to her being picked as Biden's running mate).

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
M

member 3289

Trump can't reach a deal with the Dems on a financial relief package because he doesn't want to give extra funding to the USPS.

He knows that if voting is done primarily by mail, his redneck supporters simply won't vote or will get their ballots disqualified by being illiterate retards.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Trump can't reach a deal with the Dems on a financial relief package because he doesn't want to give extra funding to the USPS.

He knows that if voting is done primarily by mail, his redneck supporters simply won't vote or will get their ballots disqualified by being illiterate retards.
We need a better voting system than we have now. Lets get online voting and make it easier for people to vote. We shouldn't be making it harder for legal, non-felonious citizens to vote.