General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

We need a better voting system than we have now. Lets get online voting and make it easier for people to vote. We shouldn't be making it harder for legal, non-felonious citizens to vote.
Too many risks with online voting. If the voting process was administered by the federal government, it might be possible, but I don't see it happening under the current system

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Trump can't reach a deal with the Dems on a financial relief package because he doesn't want to give extra funding to the USPS.

He knows that if voting is done primarily by mail, his redneck supporters simply won't vote or will get their ballots disqualified by being illiterate retards.
I remember the good old days, 3 months ago, when everyone knew and accepted that USPS was useless.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Too many risks with online voting. If the voting process was administered by the federal government, it might be possible, but I don't see it happening under the current system
I'm sure the NSA has some encryption they can use to secure online voting and bots can scan for any oddities on the network. .

M

member 3289

I remember the good old days, 3 months ago, when everyone knew and accepted that USPS was useless.
The last time I voted in person was the 2016 presidential election, and that was only because I had moved and didn't receive my mail ballot. Since then, I have voted in around 5 different elections.

I have had zero problems ensuring my ballot was not only received but also counted. Here's the ballot that I mailed on Monday:

Screenshot_20200813-133006_Chrome.jpg

Voting by mail is really easy and convenient for the non mentally retarded.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The last time I voted in person was the 2016 presidential election, and that was only because I had moved and didn't receive my mail ballot. Since then, I have voted in around 5 different elections.

I have had zero problems ensuring my ballot was not only received but also counted. Here's the ballot that I mailed on Monday:

View attachment 12651

Thanks for this, I just put in a request for my wife and I to do mail in ballots.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

View attachment 12651

As usual, you've blown past the point.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
We need a better voting system than we have now. Lets get online voting and make it easier for people to vote. We shouldn't be making it harder for legal, non-felonious citizens to vote.
I agree a better system is needed but I’m not sure online answer. Many groups within society don’t have easy access to Internet or the necessary technology available, For example those who are very rural, many living in poverty, many seniors and others with disabilities.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I agree a better system is needed but I’m not sure online answer. Many groups within society don’t have easy access to Internet or the necessary technology available, For example those who are very rural, many living in poverty, many seniors and others with disabilities.
I don't think it needs to be 100% online, maybe some combination of mail, in person, and online/cellphone app.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
My mail people in my town are great. And they have services now like seeing scans of your mail and stuff. Idk it's been a pretty long time since things have been "lost in the mail" for me. The problem is that I get too much. Junk mail is just out of control, and I end up with piles and piles to sort through by the time I actually have time to look at anything.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My mail people in my town are great. And they have services now like seeing scans of your mail and stuff. Idk it's been a pretty long time since things have been "lost in the mail" for me. The problem is that I get too much. Junk mail is just out of control, and I end up with piles and piles to sort through by the time I actually have time to look at anything.
Our mail gets lost all the time, we now know it gets lost because of the scan thing you mentioned. I can't even begin to tell you how much mail we have lost, we mark as lost, and never hear anything about it. We have rural carriers and no real post office, so maybe that's why.