General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
Oh my.
The sweet sound of a chemical BURN...
And a brain that short-circuits...

Yikes.

Namaste

Trump’s lying was the “singular piece of his presidency that will be remembered in 10 years”.

Dáte wasn’t surprised by Trump’s response to the question – ignoring it was always going to be the most likely reaction, he thought.

Asked whether he thought he would be allowed in next time, Dáte said, “Yes, absolutely.”

With the burning question posed, what would he ask if he had another chance?

Given that Trump had failed to respond, it would be: “‘Mr President, you didn’t answer last time. Could you address why you’ve told …’ whatever the number will be by then,” said Dáte.

Namaste

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Oh my.
The sweet sound of a chemical BURN...
And a brain that short-circuits...

Yikes.

Namaste
Imagine being a "reporter", "journalist" or "member of the press", and asking a "question", like that one, without citing any references, examples, or even additional news sources.

How do these people get allowed to waste time like that? What kind of answer did he think he was going to get?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Imagine being a "reporter", "journalist" or "member of the press", and asking a "question", like that one, without citing any references, examples, or even additional news sources.

How do these people get allowed to waste time like that? What kind of answer did he think he was going to get?
This^
Compare this to all the softballs Obama got and what Biden is getting so far. The media even fawned over his "junk" and showed how pathetic they are. The lamestream media truly is the enemy of the people...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04RhsO_fyZQ

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Got it. Dumping pew and going with the tried and true.

I better get over and read two threads on TMMAC and watch myself an episode of seinfeld to know the truth then!

What a jump.

You'd clearly be aware of the scale up required for pew research, right?

There are no numbers of people surveyed, or their locations attached to those screenshots you posted here, and although I haven't gone looking, I can just about guarantee they're people from liberal mega cities, that aren't close to places with problem illegal immigration.

Funny that, isn't it?

Is that sort of scale up indicative of an accurate representation of American opinions?

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020

Imagine being a President that has told 20,000+ documented lies. Imagine not expecting people to call him out on it.

Namaste

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Imagine being a President that has told 20,000+ documented lies. Imagine not expecting people to call him out on it.

Namaste
So you're saying there's 20,000 examples, and that idiot couldn't produce one?

Are they really lies, or are they more what people are twisting to lies by misrepresenting what is actually said?

Funny how Obama dropped more than 20,000 bombs in the Middle East and got given a Novel Peace prize. But 20,000 "lies" are what people are upset about.