General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I think we should shut the federal gov down for 4 years, and then figure something out after.
Considering how partisan everything has become I think that's what would effectively happen if Biden wins and the Democrats don't win enough down ballot seats to give them control. Not that I want that to happen but without it nothing will really get done. Likewise if Trump wins and the Dems pick up a few more seats then he'll be partially neutered which isn't the worst thing that could happen either.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No matter what political beliefs you may have, booing and chanting at someone who is paying their respects to the dead is awful behaviour.
I don't think he is going to get that respect due to his own behavior.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Kamala Harris names Tupac 'best rapper alive'

Besides her being an idiot my favorite part is when she told a rapper to stay “in their lane”

“There’s some I would not mention right now because they should stay in their lane,” Harris said, without elaborating.

Remember when a basketball player was told to “shut up a dribble” and people lost their minds.
I love the double standard from the left.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019

Besides her being an idiot my favorite part is when she told a rapper to stay “in their lane”

“There’s some I would not mention right now because they should stay in their lane,” Harris said, without elaborating.

Remember when a basketball player was told to “shut up a dribble” and people lost their minds.
I love the double standard from the left.
To be fair, her perception may be a bit skewed. Biden is (mentally) barely alive at this point, Nadler can hardly walk and apparently shits himself, Trump has trouble walking and lifting a glass of water. In her world she's surrounded by the living dead!