General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Caution with any polster that has a political linking. However it does the Democrats know benefit to falsify polls and what they should be pushing in the states they need to win. Regardless expect this to be the messaging over and over and over. Over and over and over.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
“The Trump campaign and Trump Make America Great Again Committee disguised nearly $170 million of campaign spending by laundering the funds through firms,” the complaint claims.

It adds that the firms are “headed by Trump’s recent campaign manager, Brad Parscale, and/or created by Trump campaign lawyers.”

The complaint alleges that the Trump campaign paid millions of dollars to campaign-connected vendors without reporting those payments to the FEC, specifically honing in on American Made Media Consultants (AMMC), a firm created by Parscale, which has been paid over $106 million, making it the campaigns largest vendor.

AMMC was ostensibly created to circumvent media buyers, but the complaint points to FCC records that show the campaign has used media buying firm Harris Sikes to place some of its ads, alleging the campaign is “failing to report payments to the firms and is instead using AMMC as a conduit for its payments to the firms.”

The complaint also points to an app called Phunware, which Parscale has said was created and is “directly owned” by the campaign, but which has never appeared in the campaign’s spending reports because, as the complaint alleges, it was paid through AMMC.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
So you think the guy with dementia will memorize an hour and a half of pre-prepare talking points and answers?
He's an old coot that is prone to having his brain misfire random words out of his mouth, but I don't know that means he has dementia.

I do question why people think a guy with 50 years in politics is suddenly going to be able to fix anything at all.

He's not the fix to the problem.
He IS the problem.

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I lasted 5 seconds, so trying to watch that video was much like my sex life really :)

Cliffs?
I know, he's fucking terrible. I got about half way through, and from what I can gather, allegedly IIhan has people going out to area's predominantly occupied by Somali immigrants and through either threats or cash they are getting peoples absentee ballots, and filling them out for them. I need to look into this further because if true, it's fucked.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I know, he's fucking terrible. I got about half way through, and from what I can gather, allegedly IIhan has people going out to area's predominantly occupied by Somali immigrants and through either threats or cash they are getting peoples absentee ballots, and filling them out for them. I need to look into this further because if true, it's fucked.

Thanks for suffering through that asshole's video for me!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Some Heavy News dropping lately

Gonna get even heavier real soon

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015

Do they have anything to test the credibility of the actual source of this, Project Veritas? Because the last time I checked it was basically a big ole bag of flaming poopy which means that everything that starts there should be judged accordingly until proven credible.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Do they have anything to test the credibility of the actual source of this, Project Veritas? Because the last time I checked it was basically a big ole bag of flaming poopy which means that everything that starts there should be judged accordingly until proven credible.
Not that I've seen thus far. We shall see if anything comes from it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Not that I've seen thus far. We shall see if anything comes from it.
Keep in mind that I'm not saying that it is actually bullshit. It seems a touch farfetched but I wouldn't put it past Omar/'s crew. But PV deserves scrutiny in a massive way even when they're being truthful due to past actions.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Keep in mind that I'm not saying that it is actually bullshit. It seems a touch farfetched but I wouldn't put it past Omar/'s crew. But PV deserves scrutiny in a massive way even when they're being truthful due to past actions.
I agree, it's why I posted articles about it from 2 different sources along with bias reports for each.