General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Trump agreed to a drug test.
Biden declined.

Probably afraid of the 50mgs of adrenaline that would show up.

Risky move by Trump though. His sudafed addiction might have been exposed.

Trump: "I have a cold. A tremendous cold really. Most people would be in bed. But not me. You wouldn't believe it."
"The worst cold you've ever seen. Number one worst. People have asked me, 'how are you out of bed with this cold?' They can't believe it."

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
*Pisses on the stage*
"Here's your drug test, cornpop!"
This is 2020. I wouldn't be surprised if Ozzy jumped on stage, snorted Biden's urine and yelled "Sharon!!!!"

There is precedent.

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Is this where all the cool kids are gonna hang out for tonight’s debate or one of you gonna make a fresh thread?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i think this election is going to be a lot closer than people think...driving from AZ to IA has really opened my eyes.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I thought the debates tonight were running uninterrupted, commercial free for the full hour and a half. When is it that Joe Biden supposed to be taking these breaks?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I thought the debates tonight were running uninterrupted, commercial free for the full hour and a half. When is it that Joe Biden supposed to be taking these breaks?
He was denied breaks.
I guess they're going with Depends.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Stocks are falling around the world after Biden/Trump debate reinforces what an ugly contest this will be

Foreign observers note 'chaos,' 'rancour' in U.S. debate

Last edited:

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Stocks are falling around the world after Biden/Trump debate reinforces what an ugly contest this will be

Foreign observers note 'chaos,' 'rancour' in U.S. debate

Interesting. One article paints the picture of stocks falling around the world, and the other claims there have been some minor adjustments but that overall markets have remained calm because there were no policy surprises.

I don't follow that stuff closely enough to understand which one is the spin.