General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
There's a comically bad portion where biden talks about "de-escalation training" meaning shooting somebody in the leg to stop them.

I haven't been able to find a clip of it, but i was planning to troll @conormcregorsbeard (name????) When I did
This is how you get defunded.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Biden was doing good discussing police reform, for the most part, until the shooting the leg thing. There's so many issues with that statement.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
There's a comically bad portion where biden talks about "de-escalation training" meaning shooting somebody in the leg to stop them.

I haven't been able to find a clip of it, but i was planning to troll @conormcregorsbeard (name????) When I did
I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble keeping up with name changes, there used to be a sub forum to go to and work it out, then that bloody admin went and changed things ;)

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble keeping up with name changes, there used to be a sub forum to go to and work it out, then that bloody admin went and changed things ;)
If you click the users profile there's a "Users former names tab"

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I had hoped not to bring them back but was out voted.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
If you click the users profile there's a "Users former names tab"
I can with you, but some members don't allow others to view their profiles. George Thoros is one of those, I was fairly sure that it was Lars but I couldn't be sure until I saw an old post tagging him in the "TMMACers reincarnated" thread, with his new avatar next to his name.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I can with you, but some members don't allow others to view their profiles. George Thoros is one of those, I was fairly sure that it was Lars but I couldn't be sure until I saw an old post tagging him in the "TMMACers reincarnated" thread, with his new avatar next to his name.

There are some permissions arguing but in the end, I owe you a better solution anyways. Sorry mang.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
There are some permissions arguing but in the end, I owe you a better solution anyways. Sorry mang.
No worries, it's a mild inconvenience, I know you have plenty on your plate.

It's not like it's hard to work out who Lars is anyway, no matter what he calls himself! :D

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I think people should be offered a "privacy" option, but if they select it it should also make their posts "private". Fucking weirdos.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I don't love either. I'd change things about both. In the lineup with these two, vote Biden.
You're one of few people in the world with the luxury of a write in candidate. I consistently hear American complain about "Man, these are both bad options." and then prop it up by voting for someone they don't like. As someone who doesn't get to vote for their leader it's perplexing to me that people who can treat it so nonchalantly.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You're one of few people in the world with the luxury of a write in candidate. I consistently hear American complain about "Man, these are both bad options." and then prop it up by voting for someone they don't like. As someone who doesn't get to vote for their leader it's perplexing to me that people who can treat it so nonchalantly.
A vote for a third party is a vote for Trump. He's losing and every vote he can shave off Biden is one step closer to a win via his immovable 40%.

I support reforming to a ranked voting system.

Until then, I don't view protest voting/writing in/abstaining as productive. This is a long argued trope and you and I know all the pros and cons of either side.

I won't take a moral win on a write in while I live 4 years of a candidate I want the least.