General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

If passed into law, the EARN IT Act will give the Trump administration the power todestroy essential online encryption services, putting us all at risk of surveillance, censorship, human rights abuses, and other serious threats. But 22 members of Congress on the Senate Judiciary Committee can stop the EARN IT Act right here, right now. Enter your phone number below, and we'll connect you with these Senators so you can tell them: "Protect encryption. Protect free speech online. Reject the dangerous EARN IT Act."

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Tell me more about this ‘United States Logo’...

America First / Trump 2020’s logo is far from a ‘United States Logo’
....I agreed with you....Stop being so salty, it's an ugly color on you.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
You wouldn't know, she's too American for your interests.
She won't break 1%. Doesn't even count as running. I standby the original statement that Kanye is the only non-rapist candidate, currently.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
She won't break 1%. Doesn't even count as running. I standby the original statement that Kanye is the only non-rapist candidate, currently.
Lol, what percentage do you predict for Kanye?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Nice movement and shrinking of the goal posts. Pretty sweet move.