General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We really need some fresh people without all the baggage to run but those types of people don't seem to be the same type that craves power.
would be nice
let me know when fresh people are running

sadly, orange man is the closest thing to a fresh politician we have seen in a long time

The best politician would be somebody who doesn't want the job...but they don't want the job lol

Don't mind me...I am on that Ron Paul shit

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Good to see the usual suspects triggered.
Like their hero. Can't wait till this is brought out in public. Oops!

Namaste
Just an absolutely terrible source. This is up there with fox news.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
if you want to vote for a party that offers you universal healthcare, you better not be a smoker, a drinker, or eat sugar. Because they will tax it, as far as I understand, you dont have to pay taxes for tobaco, sugar, alcohol, but with universal healthcare they wont want you to do these things because if you get sick then you become everyones problem at that point

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
if you want to vote for a party that offers you universal healthcare, you better not be a smoker, a drinker, or eat sugar. Because they will tax it, as far as I understand, you dont have to pay taxes for tobaco, sugar, alcohol, but with universal healthcare they wont want you to do these things because if you get sick then you become everyones problem at that point
Who lied to you and said we aren't taxed heavily on tobacco and booze?