General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Roger Stone to Donald Trump: bring in martial law if you lose election

Trump meanwhile promises to ‘put down’ leftwing protests and says US Marshals killing Portland suspect was ‘retribution’
Roger Stone, whose 40-month prison sentence for lying to Congress and witness tampering in the Russia investigation was commuted by Donald Trump, has said Trump should seize total power and jail prominent figures including Bill and Hillary Clinton and Mark Zuckerberg if he loses to Joe Biden in November.
Stone also said: “The ballots in Nevada on election night should be seized by federal marshals and taken from the state. They are completely corrupted. No votes should be counted from the state of Nevada if that turns out to be the provable case. Send federal marshals to the Clark county board of elections, Mr President!”
“If the Daily Beast is involved in provably seditious and illegal activities,” he said, “their entire staff can be taken into custody and their office can be shut down. They wanna play war, this is war.”

Last edited:

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Prosecutor Quits Trump's Law Enforcement Commission, Saying The Fix Is In
The Justice Department struck back at Choi, with one official telling HuffPost that Choi didn’t really resign because the working groups had already completed their work. The two chairs of the working group ― former U.S. Attorney Jay Town and Cook County Judge William O’Brien ― also criticized Choi’s work in interviews with HuffPost. Town said Choi offered “very little in substance,” while O’Brien said his opinions “didn’t have a lot of depth.”

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Trump again suggests Biden used drugs to enhance performance in primary debates
Trump also addressed reports of left-wing demonstrations being planned across American should be win reelection, telling Pirro that "we'll put them down very quickly if they do that."

"We have the right to do that," the president said, "We have the power to do that if we want. Look, it's called insurrection. We just send in and we, we do it very easy. I mean, it's very easy. I'd rather not do that, because there's no reason for it, but if we had to, we'd do that and put it down within minutes, within minutes."

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Giuliani Pleads Ignorance On Bombshell Report That His Ukraine Contact Is A Russian Spy
The Trump attorney claims he had no idea Andrii Derkach, who fed him baseless dirt smearing presidential candidate Joe Biden, was working with the Kremlin.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I was running shuttles during our move yesterday and ended up smack in the middle of a HUGE Trump rally on the 275 loop.

They staged different starting points around the loop:
1600009644208.png

The goal was to have the entire loop filled by one continues parade, with everyone doing a full 87 mile circle and ending back where they started - roughly 2 hours later. I'd say they succeeded. I couldn't believe how many cars were out there.

Pretty cool to be in the middle of that. Everyone honking and waving, flags flying for as far as you could see in either direction.

1600010297002.png

Biden is so fucked.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Trump Says He Will ‘Negotiate’ Third Term Because He’s ‘Entitled’ To It
“After that,” Trump said, “we’ll negotiate,” asserting that he’s “probably entitled to another four after that” based on “the way we were treated.”

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I was running shuttles during our move yesterday and ended up smack in the middle of a HUGE Trump rally on the 275 loop.

They staged different starting points around the loop:
View attachment 15657

The goal was to have the entire loop filled by one continues parade, with everyone doing a full 87 mile circle and ending back where they started - roughly 2 hours later. I'd say they succeeded. I couldn't believe how many cars were out there.

Pretty cool to be in the middle of that. Everyone honking and waving, flags flying for as far as you could see in either direction.

View attachment 15659

Biden is so fucked.
Internet says about 211 cars in a mile with a 4-ft gap.
So that would be about 18,000 cars that they actually filled it up completely

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Internet says about 211 cars in a mile with a 4-ft gap.
So that would be about 18,000 cars that they actually filled it up completely
4' gap is stretching it. Typical highway spacing for driving.
It was a crazy turnout though.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
haha

I watched on some CBS webpage

most of the page was smear campaign clickbait about orange man

he layed the wood in that rally

wouldn't want to debate him