General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Remember when that guy plowed thru the rally in VA and how much coverage it got. MSM must have forgot to touch on this! For fucks sake they dont even try to hide hide their bias anymore. Kwing I mean marty I mean Sandman must work there.

Last edited:

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Probably guilt for his role in this 4-year disaster

Luckily Florida's finest were there protecting him

View: https://i.imgur.com/28xIK6u.gifv

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
No.

The predominance of death stats come from death certificates. This includes the recently cited CDC states regarding underlying causes etc.

No doctor I've ever met would fill out a death certificate stating a trauma victim died from covid19 unless covid19 was a principle and significant portion of the patients immediate death mechanism. No, getting hit by a train with an incidental positive covid19 swab does not result in a covid19 death in any way I can ever imagine. Filling out a death certificate as such would be against the guidance the CDC has given for years on how to decide what portion of the clinical care should determine the mechanisms and cause of death.
Agreed, this has never happened.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
We've been through this once and it turned out really well. Let's do it again, just like tax returns and Russia. Is Trump the smartest criminal mastermind in history? 16 Mueller appointees that were all Trump hating democrats couldn't get shit on him, after spending $50m on their investigation. How many investigations thus far? What has come up as actually viable? Let's leave everyone else alone that is democrat though. That sounds about right.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Remember when that guy plowed thru the rally in VA and how much coverage it got. MSM must have forgot to touch on this! For fucks sake they dont even try to hide hide their bias anymore. Kwing I mean marty I mean Sandman must work there.

Fake news. That's why it wasn't reported.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
For such a shitbag of a person, rapist, racist, and whatever else you want to throw on top of his name, his ex-wives speak very nicely of him. His children? Very respectable, well spoken, articulate, stand-up citizens, whether you like their politics or not. Certainly not Bidenesque.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Are Dems waking up this morning with the same anxiety faced by families who have to lug their crazy uncle to a wedding and their only hope is he doesn't shit his pants during the ceremony?

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Are Dems waking up this morning with the same anxiety faced by families who have to lug their crazy uncle to a wedding and their only hope is he doesn't shit his pants during the ceremony?
I don't know about the Dems but I'm super curious as to the odds of one of the tards in charge dropping an n bomb when talking about BLM.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
So Biden has requested 2 breaks during tonight's debate.

My assumption is the breaks are needed for diaper changes.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
CNN has already declared Biden the landslide winner of the first debate tonight.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Debates are going to be so fucking stupid we won't be able to help but laugh.
Sudafed sniffles with a monotone delivery
Vs
Biden thinking he's at his own birthday party

Should be fun.

I'm hoping Trump pauses mid-answer at some point, sniffs a few times, glares at Biden and says "Do you need another break, Joe?"

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Right now do you think Biden is...
  1. Sleeping
  2. Getting bathed
  3. Diaper change
  4. Talking to a bowl of Cheerios

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Oh shit.
Trump denied Biden's request for 2 breaks.

Dude is gonna shit himself.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
*Sniffs through glassy eyes*
"Joe are you on drugs?!?!"
Trump agreed to a drug test.
Biden declined.

Probably afraid of the 50mgs of adrenaline that would show up.

Risky move by Trump though. His sudafed addiction might have been exposed.

Trump: "I have a cold. A tremendous cold really. Most people would be in bed. But not me. You wouldn't believe it."