General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Is Joe Biden being accused of anything there? It doesn't look like it.

I'm not saying it doesn't stink - but given that so many people around Trump have been convicted of various things, and all of the conflicts of interest and questionable situations that have come up with him, it doesn't really seem like Biden is worse to me.

Maybe I'm just not getting some fine detail, but I don't like that this race is Trump vs. Biden to begin with. I've never voted for Biden in a primary and I would not have voted for Trump. Neither of them smells like roses to me. I've expressed my anger about the DNC manipulation of the race before.

I don't think either of them should be president, and I resent that they're the choices.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Is Joe Biden being accused of anything there? It doesn't look like it.

I'm not saying it doesn't stink - but given that so many people around Trump have been convicted of various things, and all of the conflicts of interest and questionable situations that have come up with him, it doesn't really seem like Biden is worse to me.

Maybe I'm just not getting some fine detail, but I don't like that this race is Trump vs. Biden to begin with. I've never voted for Biden in a primary and I would not have voted for Trump. Neither of them smells like roses to me. I've expressed my anger about the DNC manipulation of the race before.

I don't think either of them should be president, and I resent that they're the choices.
I don't know.

But his uncle was balls deep in it. (Pardon the language)

If all this is true.

Imagine, this group of businessmen affiliated with the Chinese communist party want to invest in properties, tech, etc in things in America. These guys are known for fraud, embezzlement, prostitution, human trafficking, money laundering etc.

(Sidenote: Supposedly there are documents proving Hunter, at the very least, spent money on some of these prostitutes.)

They form a company in China in partnership with Hunter Biden. This company pays a company in America consulting fees. The company in America is also owned by Hunter Biden and friend(s). Then Hunter distributes that money here. Some to himself, some to Daddy (supposedly) and some into corporations that can be accessed by agents of this Chinese firm to buy/invest in things here.

Money laundering. It isn't that simple (Hunter was involved in 10 or 12 companies) but that's the basic premises of it.

The main concern is these Chinese people....well, you know they have insurance. Things that can potentially be used to extort or blackmail Biden and family.

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Any idea what kind of support Biden has with police? He pumps up police, fire, first responders and so on when it comes to paying middle class hero’s but then tells minorities to watch your back of you get pulled over. He did it in last nights debate again. If you’re a cop do you just shrug that off?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Any idea what kind of support Biden has with police? He pumps up police, fire, first responders and so on when it comes to paying middle class hero’s but then tells minorities to watch your back of you get pulled over. He did it in last nights debate again. If you’re a cop do you just shrug that off?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Yes, joe was balls deep in it. (Pardon the language)

If all this is true.

Imagine, this group of businessmen affiliated with the Chinese communist party want to invest in properties, tech, etc in things in America. These guys are known for fraud, embezzlement, prostitution, human trafficking, money laundering etc.

(Sidenote: Supposedly there are documents proving Hunter, at the very least, spent money on some of these prostitutes.)

They form a company in China in partnership with Hunter Biden. This company pays a company in America consulting fees. The company in America is also owned by Hunter Biden and friend(s). Then Hunter distributes that money here. Some to himself, some to Daddy, and some into corporations that can be accessed by agents of this Chinese firm to buy/invest in things here. Hunter got lazy a few times and transferred money to Daddy straight from the account that had a direct deposit from this Chinese firm.

Money laundering. It isn't that simple (Hunter was involved in 10 or 12 companies) but that's the basic premises of it.

The main concern is these Chinese people....well, you know they have insurance. Things that can potentially be used to extort or blackmail Biden and family.
If they had the same dirt on Trump it would be headline news on CNN, NPR and all the other non-Fox MSM. They would be foaming at the mouth screaming corruption.

But it's Biden and they are silent. Scary shit.
What else are we not being told?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It's tough to pander to 2 different groups at the same time. You gotta pick which one you are going to lie to, instead of just lying to both individually.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It's tough to pander to 2 different groups at the same time. You gotta pick which one you are going to lie to, instead of just lying to both individually.
It sure seems that way. I was hoping moderator or Trump was going to question him on that. Anyone calling for the end of assuming ones traits based on race, religion, gender etc while implying that all cops Murder minorities can fuck right off.

Last edited:

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It sure seems that way. I was hoping moderator or Trump was going to question him on that. Anyone calling for the end of assuming ones traits based on race, religion, gender etc while implying that all cops Murder minorities can fuck right off.
Cops should stop murdering people in general

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Found my dirty Christmas present

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
This is probably the greatest scandal ever. A scandal the world has never seen.

its so unfair