General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Trump gonna talk about his 30% quarterly jobs gain. The highest in the countrys history this week. I wonder how that will play.

T

The Big Guy

I've been living with the autistics on 4chan.

Seeing more evidence that hunter was molesting natalie biden. Unfortunately anyone who watched the footjob video watched CP possibly. Its good thing it was dark and poorly visible.

Heres what these freaks are up to. Seems pretty fucked up

You decide. It's all based on a scar on natalie bidens leg. The same scar and moles appear to be in the footjob video. I wont post the video but heres the images

Its the scar on the left ankle. Mole also

(Removed. Hunter is a pedo and Joe knew)
Same scar and now the mole is circled. All these pics of her are from her instagram

The face mole has already been posted. Her hairlines match too but that's reaching. This is the dark grainy footjob video. Theres more than one.

The picture of him in the mirror zoomed in to see the person in the hottub better. Seems legit. Shes hunched over like that in most photos.
1603675321189.png
This is a older picture of when the scar was fresh. Theres alot of IG photos of her wearing a pink cast on that leg. The scar has lightened over time as seen in the newer photos of her
1603725139233.jpg

When you take into account the messages about hunter being inappropriate with a minor I think this is the one. Theres also the sheet Rudy Giuliani was reading off and it says natalie but he censored the name/ didnt say it on air.
I'll post that in the next post as I'm at my 5 image maximum

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Big Guy

Rudy reading the messages about hunter being inappropriate with children from last week. He left out all the names but fucked up when he turned the page1603720474926m.jpg

T

The Big Guy

Full image of natalie to show it's her ankle

Fuck hunter. Fuck joe. Fuck democrats
1603720879794.jpg

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
So there's proof he is molesting his 14 year old sister?

Why isn't he being arrested?

T

The Big Guy

4chan has been right before, they've also been wrong a lot. Pretty disgusting if they are right.
Looks legit to me. Add in the bidens covering for it and that's a terrible look.

But hunter was the bagman so they had to keep him safe. I hope they didnt choose keeping him safe over beaus teenage daughter just for more chinese and Ukrainian millions

T

The Big Guy

So there's proof he is molesting his 14 year old sister?

Why isn't he being arrested?
FBI has had the laptop harddrive copied for over a year. Sometime feds hit drug dealers 5 years later but in this case I think it's just corruption.

We got pedos in politics getting protected over here just like you got royals protected over there. Shit like this should be a bipartisan agreement on execution of the pedophiles but this is the world we live in somehow

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
If the FBI knew a child was in danger, had hard evidence, and didn't move on it, then they are complicit and someone there needs to go to prison.

But also, if all these other people planned, which they clearly did, to release this information in drips and drabs right before the election, that's just dirty politics. We could have had another candidate, but they didn't want us to of course because they want Trump to win. So they also allowed someone who may have been abusing a child to get away with it this whole time?

They're all slime. They're going to act like Biden is part of this "swamp" that needs to be drained but they are ALL part of it.

M

member 1013

If the FBI knew a child was in danger, had hard evidence, and didn't move on it, then they are complicit and someone there needs to go to prison.

But also, if all these other people planned, which they clearly did, to release this information in drips and drabs right before the election, that's just dirty politics. We could have had another candidate, but they didn't want us to of course because they want Trump to win. So they also allowed someone who may have been abusing a child to get away with it this whole time?

They're all slime. They're going to act like Biden is part of this "swamp" that needs to be drained but they are ALL part of it.
My girl bringing the correct

Preach sista !!

T

The Big Guy

Rudy Giuliani and others have been calling out the fbi the whole time

T

The Big Guy

But why release the evidence now and not weeks or months ago?
I hear you. It's probably an election strategy like you said. But here they are talking about the fbi sitting in it.

Remeber this is the same FBI that waited years to arrest ghislaine maxwell and the same prosecutors (not the actual same) gave epstein that sweet deal the first time. They are all protecting each other. We are just pawns on the board

This is all related to financial dealings as the MSM wont talk about CP

View: https://twitter.com/LouDobbs/status/1320850497591541760?s=20

T

The Big Guy

But why release the evidence now and not weeks or months ago?
Older video. I'll keep backtracking until I find the first time he mentioned the FBI doing nothing about it. I think it was when he first dropped the laptop emails.

I would hope rudy didnt say anything prior because he turned it over to the FBI and assumed a criminal case was proceeding and he would tip the hand so the bidens could cover shit up. Better to let them get caught with their literal laptops open

View: https://twitter.com/RudyGiuliani/status/1319440751219167236?s=20

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Rudy Giuliani and others have been calling out the fbi the whole time
but they’ve had the info for a year?

so the girl in question would have been 12 or 13 at the time?

and they knew she was being molested....

I’m sorry but I’m having a hard time getting my head around this. They waited till a week before election to release the ’evidence’.

i honestly don’t know what’s more vile. Them not letting the police know, or them making this up.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
but they’ve had the info for a year?

so the girl in question would have been 12 or 13 at the time?

and they knew she was being molested....

I’m sorry but I’m having a hard time getting my head around this. They waited till a week before election to release the ’evidence’.

i honestly don’t know what’s more vile. Them not letting the police know, or them making this up.
If the texts are real, maybe they knew she wasn't in danger anymore because the family was not allowing him to see her anymore? That's the only thing I can think of that might be redeeming at all. Idk.