General OFFICIAL 2022-2023 NHL THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Any Canadians want to bet me that the maple sugars lose to the lightning in the first round ?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
New Jersey then
LoL if all else fails I'd end up rooting for the Wild or Knights probably. Goodluck though and nice seeing my guy Evander Kane back in the playoffs with you guys. It's a shame we traded him...

Fucking Boston and their biter
You know me being a Yankees fan I have to hate your Red Sox but I have nothing but love for the Patriots with Brady, the Celtics, and I've always liked the Bruins lol. The biter you're talking about is Marchand right? He's a fucking goon. I miss them having that big fucking beast Chara on the team...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
LoL if all else fails I'd end up rooting for the Wild or Knights probably. Goodluck though and nice seeing my guy Evander Kane back in the playoffs with you guys. It's a shame we traded him...

You know me being a Yankees fan I have to hate your Red Sox but I have nothing but love for the Patriots with Brady, the Celtics, and I've always liked the Bruins lol. The biter you're talking about is Marchand right? He's a fucking goon. I miss them having that big fucking beast Chara on the team...
The biter is Marchand

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Nhl66.ir

Is snot working for me right meow

Oilers cup machine to brrrrr