General Official 2022 Fantasy Football League

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Been busy. Didn't get a chance to check the scores until just now.

MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK - Assuming that was you I fucking destroyed last week...

Good game. Bwahahahaahhaahaa.

me vs you:

Now. Week 3...

I'm handing him his ass this week.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
A huge shout-out to Hauler @Hauler for getting the Browns to put up 8 DST points on the last play of the game.

Thank You.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You'll need it
the real MVP tonight was Diontae Johnson.

half-assing into position for an offsetting penalty instead of a first-and-goal Pass Interference.
And that's saying nothing of the dropped TD and drive-killing drops.

a real asset.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
the real MVP tonight was Diontae Johnson.

half-assing into position for an offsetting penalty instead of a first-and-goal Pass Interference.
And that's saying nothing of the dropped TD and drive-killing drops.

a real asset.
He's my favorite Steeler.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Chase Edmonds is on the schnide, but Rachaad White is in my ear, telling me that this is his breakout week. No receivers, Fournette starting to look like Fat Lenny and it's only Week 3.

dare I buy a lotto ticket on White...fuck.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
my only chance was that the Bucs went down early and went pass-heavy.
White is the real deal, Fat Lenny is going to blow a hammy running to Burger King.

If Lamar didn't put up 55, or if some of those TDs went to Rashod, I would have left MG3 in that spot.
Obviously the right play was to start Khalil Herbert.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
my only chance was that the Bucs went down early and went pass-heavy.
White is the real deal, Fat Lenny is going to blow a hammy running to Burger King.

If Lamar didn't put up 55, or if some of those TDs went to Rashod, I would have left MG3 in that spot.
Obviously the right play was to start Khalil Herbert.
I'm just messing with ya man
I have made the absolute worst roster decisions ever so I have the right to laugh

Lamar is a machine early in seasons, defenses need to wait for the war of nutrition of the NFL season to occur, then he comes back to earth a half notch or so.

I don't even know who Herbert RB is yet, that is how much I know.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm just messing with ya man
I have made the absolute worst roster decisions ever so I have the right to laugh

Lamar is a machine early in seasons, defenses need to wait for the war of nutrition of the NFL season to occur, then he comes back to earth a half notch or so.

I don't even know who Herbert RB is yet, that is how much I know.
Dad is a Bears fan, so I watch their games when he's over. Herbert is their backup RB, but IMAO he's a better every-down back than Montgomery. Montgomery went down after 11 yards, and Herbert crushed. Be sad for whoever started David Montgomery.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK - I thought Debo might carry me to a wide enough margin that Saquan would have some work to do for you, but looks like you're going to close this one out tonight. Nice effort by your guys. They'll pull it out despite your best efforts to fuck it up. My team will continue to get healthy, get better acquainted with the playbook, and gain chemistry as the season progresses. I will pray for your team when we meet again later on in the season.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
This is was just one of those weeks where I beat everybody but the team I played.