General Official 2022 Mid-Term Elections Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
4 days away, so let's do this shit. Going to make this thread Live until 11/10. Post your thoughts and predictions here.

Soros tops all 2022 political donors with $126 million, roughly double that of Nos. 2 or 3

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I love the "if we lose it was rigged, if we win it was legit" perspective.

like..."we're too dumb to rig it ourselves, but too smart to not see the rigging"

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Shouldn't be any fraud this time.
Unlike every other country on earth America's elections are AIR. TIGHT.
Thanks to racist voter ID's.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
RealClearPolitics' current projections which keep moving more Republican...

People in Oregon are talking like the Republican might win the Governor according to some polls

I doubt it, but it is interesting that it would even be close

They have a super aggressive guns control bill(measure 114) that might bring out lots of voters that don't usually vote

All the Oregon candidates are garbage though from what I can tell

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
People in Oregon are talking like the Republican might win the Governor according to some polls

I doubt it, but it is interesting that it would even be close

They have a super aggressive guns control bill(measure 114) that might bring out lots of voters that don't usually vote

All the Oregon candidates are garbage though from what I can tell
A toddler could tell you who the "normal" one is in that race fam...

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
A toddler could tell you who the "normal" one is in that race fam...

Haha
Phil Knight(Nike) put some big bucks on the lady on the right to suck votes from the lady in the middle(who was in step with the current shitshow governor with Covid BS and gun control)

Lotta ads saying lady on left (R) is gonna make abortion illegal. She wouldn't be able to because abortion is in the Oregon Constitution.

I'm voting lady on left, this beautiful state needs some change. At the least a really close race would make lady in middle tread lightly.

All three of them will face a recall shortly after election I would bet. Portland is super blue, Eugene is Blue, Bend is kinda blue, rest of state prefers conservative values.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Shouldn't be any fraud this time.
Unlike every other country on earth America's elections are AIR. TIGHT.
Thanks to racist voter ID's.
How are you going to reconcile that the Dems were able to rig a trifecta when not in power, with the Dems not being able to adequately rig the elections to hold the Senate when they had 2 years in power to prepare?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Haha
Phil Knight(Nike) put some big bucks on the lady on the right to suck votes from the lady in the middle(who was in step with the current shitshow governor with Covid BS and gun control)

Lotta ads saying lady on left (R) is gonna make abortion illegal. She wouldn't be able to because abortion is in the Oregon Constitution.

I'm voting lady on left, this beautiful state needs some change. At the least a really close race would make lady in middle tread lightly.

All three of them will face a recall shortly after election I would bet. Portland is super blue, Eugene is Blue, Bend is kinda blue, rest of state prefers conservative values.
Kate Brown was the worst governor of OR...except for all the others.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Kate Brown was the worst governor of OR...except for all the others.
I don't know much about any of them, care to enlighten me?

Her moves during covid were enough to get the attention of many in this state, zero logic or science involved with the decisions and mandates she chose to make.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I don't know much about any of them, care to enlighten me?

Her moves during covid were enough to get the attention of many in this state, zero logic or science involved with the decisions and mandates she chose to make.
there's been a bunch...IIRC there was one that raped an underage girl. It was a running joke amongst my Oregon friends about how corrupt both conservative (with timber interests and manufacturing) and the liberal (with the unions and hobos) had been since forever.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
there's been a bunch...IIRC there was one that raped an underage girl. It was a running joke amongst my Oregon friends about how corrupt both conservative (with timber interests and manufacturing) and the liberal (with the unions and hobos) had been since forever.
For me it comes down to how you treat small businesses and bodily autonomy
Dems chose a side on those during covid so I can't support them, it literally took jobs and $$$ from my family

I have no doubts they are all corrupt and complete puppets.

Really wish there was a candidate that could provide even the illusion of hope.

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
For me it comes down to how you treat small businesses and bodily autonomy
Dems chose a side on those during covid so I am can't support them, it literally took jobs and $$$ from my family

I have no doubts they are all corrupt and complete puppets.

Really wish there was a candidate that could provide even the illusion of hope.
you're a Leon Noble guy.
100%

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015