General Official 2022 Mid-Term Elections Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
So they still counting or what ?
LoL they still haven't called some house races. A few on the left coast and they still allow you to "fix" your ballot until tonight in Colorado where Lauren Boebert is leading and breaking the hearts of her haters who thought she was gonna lose a few days ago when she was down in the votes...

Results.png

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
LoL they still haven't called some house races. A few on the left coast and they still allow you to "fix" your ballot until tonight in Colorado where Lauren Boebert is leading and breaking the hearts of her haters who thought she was gonna lose a few days ago when she was down in the votes...

View attachment 80297

She is not like that in real life.

You are brainwashed.

Her tits are tiny.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Wasn't she a prostitute?

And terminated babies?

Who's that guy in Georgia agin abortion again?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
"botched"?

how was it botched? Was there a break in the chain of custody of the votes that we're not aware of?

wackos gonna wacko
I thought the video was funny and posted it.
But since you asked
You have no idea about the chain of custody. You wouldn’t be aware if it had a break or not.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I thought the video was funny and posted it.
But since you asked
You have no idea about the chain of custody. You wouldn’t be aware if it had a break or not.
So the rules aren't public? Or you're saying there's a larger conspiracy to break the rules and cover it up?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
So the rules aren't public? Or you're saying there's a larger conspiracy to break the rules and cover it up?
Are we believing the government today?

and I didn’t claim anything
Just said you’d have no idea it the chain was broken

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
So they still counting ? When will it be done , Christmas?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Makes it easier to be misled wouldn’t you say?
if you want to define "reality" as "only those things I witness", then yes - it is very easy to be misled.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."
- Richard P. Feynman

The elections are tabulated by Republicans and Democrats and Independents, so explain to me how the chain of custody is breakable in such a way that votes can be manufactured through scan-errors on the tabulators, but such that hand-counts come back 100% accurate to the machine counts.