General Official 2022 Mid-Term Elections Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
They’re still “counting” (finding) votes in Arizona TEN DAYS after Election Day ?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
They’re still “counting” (finding) votes in Arizona TEN DAYS after Election Day ?
you realize they're required by law to hand count 2% of the ballots?

if the fraud is by finding Democrat votes, how do you explain the low Republican turnout? Are they sifting through ballots and removing Republican votes, or are they bringing in boxes of Democrat votes and adding them to the tally?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
how is this evidence of fraud?

explain the mechanism.
Nah this isn't about fraud it's just insane that there's still votes being counted this long.

What's more concerning was Katie Hobbs refusing to recuse herself being in charge of elections in Arizona and so many voting machines broke down on election day when everyone knows that's when Republicans vote. I legit think that played a huge roll in the statewide races in Arizona especially with Kari Lake and Abe Hamadeh...

View: https://twitter.com/Peoples_Pundit/status/1593662169165471747

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Filthy @Filthy
Do you think elections in the past and the present have all been on the level?
i think the system is rigged to give the illusion of choice, and that if you're voting for a Republican or Democrat ticket you're a useful idiot to the Corporatists.

compared to the shenanigans of gerrymandering and voter exclusion, other forms of fraud swing very very few elections - and mostly on the municipal level.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Nah this isn't about fraud it's just insane that there's still votes being counted this long.

What's more concerning was Katie Hobbs refusing to recuse herself being in charge of elections in Arizona and so many voting machines broke down on election day when everyone knows that's when Republicans vote. I legit think that played a huge roll in the statewide races in Arizona especially with Kari Lake and Abe Hamadeh...

View: https://twitter.com/Peoples_Pundit/status/1593662169165471747
i haven't seen anything indicating a loss of Republican votes that would come close to closing her gap in Maricopa County (38k votes). Even if it was that much, she'd still have 100k vote deficit to overcome to win the election. Kari Lake lost because she couldn't articulate a policy position or motivate anyone outside of Magastan to voter for her.

Voters were given the option to drop off the ballot for hand-counting, or go to another balloting site, or fill out another ballot at the current location. I don't see the 38k voters who didn't get their ballots counted in the couple of hours that they had difficulty with the machines.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
i think the system is rigged to give the illusion of choice, and that if you're voting for a Republican or Democrat ticket you're a useful idiot to the Corporatists.

compared to the shenanigans of gerrymandering and voter exclusion, other forms of fraud swing very very few elections - and mostly on the municipal level.
I mean to make the point that who are you, or I, to tell somebody it is on the level.
Fuckery has occurred, and will likely always occur.

To protest the protesting seems a bit silly to me. Disagree of course, but nobody is convincing anyone fuckery isn't a part of the election system.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
i haven't seen anything indicating a loss of Republican votes that would come close to closing her gap in Maricopa County (38k votes). Even if it was that much, she'd still have 100k vote deficit to overcome to win the election. Kari Lake lost because she couldn't articulate a policy position or motivate anyone outside of Magastan to voter for her.

Voters were given the option to drop off the ballot for hand-counting, or go to another balloting site, or fill out another ballot at the current location. I don't see the 38k voters who didn't get their ballots counted in the couple of hours that they had difficulty with the machines.
What 100k deficit if she's losing by less than 18k at the moment?

Screenshot_20221119-230059~2.png

In the other race it for sure could've made a difference...

Screenshot_20221119-230243~2.png

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I mean to make the point that who are you, or I, to tell somebody it is on the level.
Fuckery has occurred, and will likely always occur.

To protest the protesting seems a bit silly to me. Disagree of course, but nobody is convincing anyone fuckery isn't a part of the election system.
there's no evidence of fraud on a scale which would swing the election. People are disenfranchising voters, which will inevitably lead to violence and oppression.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
there's no evidence of fraud on a scale which would swing the election. People are disenfranchising voters, which will inevitably lead to violence and oppression.
Sounds like a conspiracy

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
it's simple greed and self-interest.
conspiracy

kən-spîr′ə-sē
noun
  1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
  2. A group of conspirators.
  3. An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
conspiracy

kən-spîr′ə-sē
noun
  1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
  2. A group of conspirators.
  3. An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.
scale matters.