General ***OFFICIAL*** BELGIUM THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And boom it's been accepted. Watch work turn around now and say they only having full time staff or some shit during the lockdown.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
And boom it's been accepted. Watch work turn around now and say they only having full time staff or some shit during the lockdown.
We have lockdown "light" from Monday on. Bars, restaurants, hotels, and everything entertainment / leisure stuff will close.
Everything else work related is open.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
We have lockdown "light" from Monday on. Bars, restaurants, hotels, and everything entertainment / leisure stuff will close.
Everything else work related is open.
Here I think pretty much only supermarkets and pharmacy will stay open. Restaurants and bars been closed over two weeks now. You can currently get take out if they do it but I think that's being stopped Monday too.

Boris is set to announce full lockdown in UK again next week

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Here I think pretty much only supermarkets and pharmacy will stay open. Restaurants and bars been closed over two weeks now. You can currently get take out if they do it but I think that's being stopped Monday too.

Boris is set to announce full lockdown in UK again next week
Eric Trump @Confused Confucius ia going to lock down the UK?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Last day working Belgium will be December 11th. My coworker called up my handler back in the Uk, he's like "good… we need you in Switzerland"

On to the next adventure perhaps......

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Last day working Belgium will be December 11th. My coworker called up my handler back in the Uk, he's like "good… we need you in Switzerland"

God damn now I need to call my Swiss relatives and friends to watch out for a Mexican with bad teeth.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Why are they sending you to the most boring places on earth?

Are they taking the piss or trying to tell you something?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why are they sending you to the most boring places on earth?

Are they taking the piss or trying to tell you something?
Fuck knows. Not sure of a lot of the details yet. I sure as fuck wasn't looking forward to going back to derby though. I was more concerned about not being able to find anything given the current covid scene. Like I said tho I'll wait to hear some more details.