General ***OFFICIAL*** BELGIUM THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
So. I got some new jeans at the weekend. First new ones in about 3 years. After work last night I went for a quick pint because it was my coworkers birthday.

Well we went in this one Bar we had wanted to check out and it was full of oldish fuckers living the Motown dream. It was pretty cool.

There was some drunk guy that was falling about that was pretty funny

Then the cunt faceplanted into the table next to me sending the contents my way.

That's hot candle wax.

Or is it?
Sort of looks like they were meant to look like that.

is your foot on the floor or is it dangling?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Ere. I know you said you’re getting a lift back to the UK, but don’t you still need a passport for that?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Ere. I know you said you’re getting a lift back to the UK, but don’t you still need a passport for that?
Not certain. I've got a UK driving license. I'm gonna call the border place and ask them today.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I never showed nobody my passport on the drive out here

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If they turn me away I'll just go hang out in France. Not gonna fuck around in waiting rooms etc, it's two weeks I'm off I'll just go have a party somewhere

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Not certain. I've got a UK driving license. I'm gonna call the border place and ask them today.
Yeah don’t bank on it.
Maybe someone screwed up at the ferry port if you didn’t have to show it before, I’ve always had to. cant imagine it being comfy locked in the boot for the crossing

If they turn me away I'll just go hang out in France. Not gonna fuck around in waiting rooms etc, it's two weeks I'm off I'll just go have a party somewhere
What was the last thing you done that was worthwhile?

Sending me the Cock hat?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
The more rural areas of Calais are super nice, at least you won’t have far to go. The gites will be pretty cheap too in the winter.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah don’t bank on it.
Maybe someone screwed up at the ferry port if you didn’t have to show it before, I’ve always had to. cant imagine it being comfy locked in the boot for the crossing
Nah no locking in the boot. If that's the option I'll just stay in France. No skin off my dick, just booked another Airbnb up until march anyway so I'll get a passport sorted By then

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The more rural areas of Calais are super nice, at least you won’t have far to go. The gites will be pretty cheap too in the winter.
Full of foreign filth. I'll find somewhere nice to go insted

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Have you even seen my pasta?

Fuck you

Thx ok?
Do they even Have boiled cheese pasta out there?

I was surprised by how much pasta they have here. Spag bol is like Thier fish and chips. I think most of the food here here is shite tho.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dang I was in oostende, brugges, Brussels, and Ghent yesterday.

Was in a whole different part of Brussels, the traffic was crazy.

There was lots of cops around all the embassies and shit. I was worried the Taliban were back

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
In Belgium they have to eat fries with every meal, by law
Word of advice for anyone visiting Belgium. If you go to a fry shop. They fry everything. Deep fry. I got a cheeseburger because everything else looked hanging. And they deep fried that cunt too.

There is some great food to be had here but your gonna pay for it. Most British or American cities will have just as good food and far more diverse.

The overall standard of food here is good tho