General OFFICIAL: CANT CUCK THE TUCK THREAD

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I’m happy that I popped into your thoughts.
Took me a minute to remember who it was that made the fly fishing thread. Tuckers ties his own flies and the whole 9. If he's on TV he's been fishing within the last 24 hours. Apparently Rachel Madow loves it too.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Took me a minute to remember who it was that made the fly fishing thread. Tuckers ties his own flies and the whole 9. If he's on TV he's been fishing within the last 24 hours. Apparently Rachel Madow loves it too.
Have you seen the video of him being told he’s the worst person inside of a fly shop?

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Have you seen the video of him being told he’s the worst person inside of a fly shop?
No, but I'm aware of it. I don't find stuff like that particularly titillating.

The guy has a right to live his life, but I say that as someone who's on record here many times stating I'm not fan of his although he does occasionally do really good work. The only reason I listened to him in this instance is that he was a guest on a weekly podcast that I listen to every week anyways. He comes off very different over the course of an hour and a half in a non-scripted setting.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Wut tulsi do
Remember the drone strike on ISIS that got some major targets. Well, major target, and maybe some civilians. Well, turns out it was just civilians. Check out this response she gave and he didn't call her on.

Tuck: "You get to lie about the loss of human life. You get caught and nothing happens to you? What kind of system is that?:

Tulsi: "This kind of accountability is critical. I want to point out first that any time there are civilian casualties in war, it is tragic and terrible. War is a terrible thing and I think it’s important for the American people to understand that Islamist jihadists are continuing to wage war against us and the Islamist ideology—not the same as the religion of Islam—but this Islamist ideology, which is the political ideology that inspired the terrorist attacks on our country on 9/11, is the greatest threat that we’re facing right now in this country in the world. It is the foundation of governance of so-called Islamic countries like Turkey and Iran and Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, and it’s what’s behind the discriminatory policies that they have in these countries against Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, and others.

So, as long as these Islamic jihadists are waging war against us, we have to work to defeat them militarily and ideologically. And militarily, we have two choices in how we do that. Number One: We can continue to invade and occupy in nation-building countries around the world—just as we did in Afghanistan at great cost. Number Two: we can take a targeted approach using airstrikes, using our special forces to go in and go after these terror cells. The reality is that the cost—the cost of the American people, the cost to our troops, the cost to civilians will be far less if we take this very targeted approach to go after these jihadist terrorist cells that if we continue making the very same mistakes that we saw in Afghanistan and other parts of the world of invasion, occupation and nation-building."

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
So why hasn’t Tucker quit his job yet in protest of his employers tyrannical mandates? Some of the most strict mandates in the country, even more so than Biden’s.