Sports Official Grey Cup- Live Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
At 6:00 EST the electrifying Winnipeg Blue Bombers takie on the tough as nails Hamilton Tiger Cats for the most coveted prize in Canadian Football, the Grey Cup/Coupe Grey.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
This thread is open to all CFL fans and to people who have never experienced CFL football.
To people new to CFL football it is a much faster and exciting style of football than what you’re probably used to. The talent level is just slightly lower than the NFL but a lot higher than what you’ll find in D1 American college football.
I love introducing American football fans to CFL football and having them turn to me and say “This is the most incredible football I’ve ever seen”.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
The game will be out of this world but if for some reason you still need more, the CFL has scored a real coup and brought in 5 time Grammy Award winner and international country music superstar Keith Urban to do the halftime show.

M

member 3289

I will be watching the Dolphins-Browns game this afternoon.

I'm not sure I can handle that much shitty football in one day.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I will be watching the Dolphins-Browns game this afternoon.

I'm not sure I can handle that much shitty football in one day.
Neither the Dolphins or Browns could make the playoffs in the CFL. There have been rumours about it for years but I believe someday soon.m, there are will be a game between the Super Bowl and Grey Cup champs to determine who is the best team in North America.

Last edited:

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The game will be out of this world but if for some reason you still need more, the CFL has scored a real coup and brought in 5 time Grammy Award winner and international country music superstar Keith Urban to do the halftime show.

Is this dude for real?
What a tool.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Neither the Dolphins or Browns could make the playoffs in the CFL. There have been rumours about it for years but I believe someday soon.m, there are will be a game between the Super Bowl and Grey Cup champs to determine who is the best team in North America.
Maybe match up the Grey Cup winner vs the shittiest NFL team. That might prevent the tanking we are starting to see in the NFL. "Get your shit together or you will have to play a game in Canada"

M

member 3289

How can we watch this in the states?

I checked today's schedule for the Who Gives a Shit channel but it's not on

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
NFL rejects and.......well, nothing more to offer on this subject

M

member 3289

Did you know that the Miami Dolphins are the only team EVER to win every game in the regular season AND the playoffs?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
No matter if the BC Lions are playing for the cup or not, La Paix @BirdWatcher breaks out his old Lui Passaglia jersey and puts on a pot of chilli.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

You'd better hope this never happens. Remember the last time Canada and the U.S. played for a title?

M

member 1013

This Blackfoot honour song isn’t very good

There I said it