Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I don't live in Australia.

I AM Australian, but I don't live there.

I'm also not interested in your stupid fucking videos.

Being that you're not Australian and you probably couldn't tell me the capital city without Googling it - how about you follow your own demands to me, and shut the fuck up?

I actually am not in full support of the Australian government's response. Or the New Zealand's, for that matter. But then, I am not a brainwashed cultist. Jacinda is a good leader, but she is a long way from perfect and she is not exempt from criticism. Neither is ScoMo. Sick of you simpleton cunts with your total inability to grasp the concept of a dimmer switch.

??
So no longer a dispatcher down under? You're breaking character sweet tits, gotta stick with the gimmick through thick and thin...

And please, let's stay on topic:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wiyY3xqmOiY

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Oh here we go again with the World Economic Forum's Hand selected Puppets pumping up their "Build Back Better" (6uild 6ack 6etter) Agenda for a New World Order.

Biden says "we" are at War? Well he and his New World Order Puppets are at War with the traditions / religions / customs of millions of humans across the World - they (NWO Puppets) are trying to destroy all that we have known for thousands of years - they are destroying all the old values we have in order to "build back better" a world they can rule with an iron fist with the help of modern technology - the consolidation of wealth aided by the Man-Made Wuhan Virus to destroy small business and put the money back in the hands of the select few.

In this New World Order the Credit Score system will be rolled out and humanity will be enslaved - their purchasing power limited and cut when the elite see fit - due to their carbon footprint they leave ....(all bullshit folks) ....this is the takeover this is the final solution for the Globalists.

The War is being declared by Biden and the UN's push for a Global Governance in a New World Order ...the War is against those that want to stand up for traditional values - the Constitution - the war is against those who built this country.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNEyFpZhlYs

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lol @. Biden's only ballwashers and defenders not even being American and only being Biden's biggest fans because they hate Trump so much.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Lol @. Biden's only ballwashers and defenders not even being American and only being Biden's biggest fans because they hate Trump so much.
Biden doesn't HAVE "ballwashers" here, you lying sack of shit. Does every single post HAVE to be full of lies with you cunts? Why? What's the problem with living in reality? Biden is not a good choice for President. He is FAR too old. Nobody here or ANYWHERE is wearing Biden hats, or attending the campaign rallies that he's not holding because he's not campaigning, or bowing to life sized golden statues of him, or sending money to him for "Biden Cards" that don't actually exist, etc etc etc, etc etc etc.......

??

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Texas border camp emptied as US continues to deport Haitians
A Texas border encampment where about 15,000 migrants had set up makeshift shelters has been cleared, as authorities continued a controversial policy of expelling asylum seekers from the United States.

Workers on Friday finished removing the last debris of impromptu shelters and tents in Del Rio, Texas, as state troopers lined the banks of the Rio Grande, on the border with Mexico, to discourage new crossings.