Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
There's plenty of stink on Hunter/Joe, but I doubt the emails lead to anything.
Hunter Biden, lol. Get back to us when he has an office in the West Wing and is running the covid response and functioning as the shadow Secretary of State.

Oh wait - that'll never, ever happen.

And if it did - are you suddenly going to give a fuck about the President's unqualified, zero-experience idiot son doing all of that? Why start now?

??

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Hunter Biden, lol. Get back to us when he has an office in the West Wing and is running the covid response and functioning as the shadow Secretary of State.

Oh wait - that'll never, ever happen.

And if it did - are you suddenly going to give a fuck about the President's unqualified, zero-experience idiot son doing all of that? Why start now?

??
Having an office in the West Wing is more upfront than selling "art" for $500k to undisclosed buyers. At least you can see the nepotism.

Straight out of the Clinton "Pay For Play" handbook.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Having an office in the West Wing is more upfront than selling "art" for $500k to undisclosed buyers. At least you can see the nepotism.

Yep, that is definitely trading on his name, no argument there. Not a good look for Joe, and sheer grift from Hunter.

It's also many levels less corrupt than pretty much everything Prince Kushner and Princess Ivanka did for four years.

Hell, it's not even as corrupt as the GOP buying half a million dollars worth of Donnie the Lesser's book.

You're against relatives of Presidents blatantly grifting for personal profit based off of their relative's name, then?

When the fuck did THAT opinion start? About 11 months ago, right?

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021

Oh, and you want to talk about "upfront" and things you can "see"?

Know what is very much not upfront and not visible?

Hunter Biden conducting official US foreign policy via WhatsApp chats with MBS, where he cuts the actual Secretary of State right out of the loop and no Americans ever see what the fuck they talked about.

That Hunter Biden is a real swamp creature, eh?

??

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Yep, that is definitely trading on his name, no argument there. Not a good look for Joe, and sheer grift from Hunter.

It's also many levels less corrupt than pretty much everything Prince Kushner and Princess Ivanka did for four years.

Hell, it's not even as corrupt as the GOP buying half a million dollars worth of Donnie the Lesser's book.

You're against relatives of Presidents blatantly grifting for personal profit based off of their relative's name, then?

??
You understand you’ve made this post probably 10 times right?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

??
I'm more concerned over what I can't see than what I can see since...

Forever?

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I guess I'll keep hammering the point until one of you manages to come up with a response to it.

I'm happy to criticise Hunter Biden. The guys on the right? Too bitchmade to even acknowledge Prince Kushner's existence, let alone the fact that he was running more of the federal government than Trump was.

If you're going to cry about Hunter Biden, fine. He has made a LOT of money trading off of his last name, and certainly that is ethically problematic - although there is no evidence of Joe using Hunter's activities to grift money into his own pocket, as Trump did openly for 4 years.

But the reality is, you're full of shit. You can't piss and moan about Hunter when you spent years turning a blind eye to FAR worse and FAR more blatant corruption and nepotism.

If you're up in arms about Hunter but you never gave a shit about Jared, then I'm sorry, you're just plain being a massive hypocrite. Like I said, the second Hunter moves into his West Wing office, I'll be up in arms. You guys weren't - none of you gave a fuck - but I will be. ?

??

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
I guess I'll keep hammering the point until one of you manages to come up with a response to it.

I'm happy to criticise Hunter Biden. The guys on the right? Too bitchmade to even acknowledge Prince Kushner's existence, let alone the fact that he was running more of the federal government than Trump was.

If you're going to cry about Hunter Biden, fine. He has made a LOT of money trading off of his last name, and certainly that is ethically problematic - although there is no evidence of Joe using Hunter's activities to grift money into his own pocket, as Trump did openly for 4 years.

But the reality is, you're full of shit. You can't piss and moan about Hunter when you spent years turning a blind eye to FAR worse and FAR more blatant corruption and nepotism.

If you're up in arms about Hunter but you never gave a shit about Jared, then I'm sorry, you're just plain being a massive hypocrite. Like I said, the second Hunter moves into his West Wing office, I'll be up in arms. You guys weren't - none of you gave a fuck - but I will be. ?

??