Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
You understand you’ve made this post probably 10 times right?
You got a rebuttal to it yet?

Being that you clearly have a massive partisan double standard when it comes to Hunter and Kushner, why should I take you seriously when you complain about Hunter?

??

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I guess I'll keep hammering the point until one of you manages to come up with a response to it.

I'm happy to criticise Hunter Biden. The guys on the right? Too bitchmade to even acknowledge Prince Kushner's existence, let alone the fact that he was running more of the federal government than Trump was.

If you're going to cry about Hunter Biden, fine. He has made a LOT of money trading off of his last name, and certainly that is ethically problematic - although there is no evidence of Joe using Hunter's activities to grift money into his own pocket, as Trump did openly for 4 years.

But the reality is, you're full of shit. You can't piss and moan about Hunter when you spent years turning a blind eye to FAR worse and FAR more blatant corruption and nepotism.

If you're up in arms about Hunter but you never gave a shit about Jared, then I'm sorry, you're just plain being a massive hypocrite. Like I said, the second Hunter moves into his West Wing office, I'll be up in arms. You guys weren't - none of you gave a fuck - but I will be. ?

??
We've been over this. There is no Jared.
Screenshot_20211013-124038_Chrome.jpg

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
People giving Obama credit for the "recovery" after the 2008 crash is an outstanding example of political spin-doctoring. Complete bullshit.
Who gets the credit then?

And the graph is just highlighting the numbers of each president.. hard to dispute the numbers that Obama did better than Trump.
Let’s not forget the economies both inherited at the start of their terms … even with drawing a short straw Obama dunked on Trumps numbers.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Look, I’m no anti-vax person, but that was a HUGE deflection by her. Did she ever answer the question? I’ll watch it again, but I don’t think she did. I know that’s a very politician thing to do, but that was especially bad.
I wonder if anyone is going to tell her that she's a press secretary.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
LMAO
Cool story.

People giving Obama credit for the "recovery" after the 2008 crash is an outstanding example of political spin-doctoring. Complete bullshit.

Biden hasn't been in there long enough to see how badly his policies fuck everything up.
You're barking up the wrong tree. There are still morons that are trying to blame the covid economic collapse on Trump. A lot of these same people constantly advocate for the benefits of higher government spending apparently not realizing that the economy they're blaming on Trump correlates with his reckless spending of 2020.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Who gets the credit then?

And the graph is just highlighting the numbers of each president.. hard to dispute the numbers that Obama did better than Trump.
Let’s not forget the economies both inherited at the start of their terms … even with drawing a short straw Obama dunked on Trumps numbers.
When you have a 50% pull back, the gains afterwards aren't really gains. It's recovery.

The crash wasn't Obama's fault. Just like the Covid collapse wasn't Trumps. Both have tooted their own horn on the market "gains" under their watch but it's mostly spin-doctor bullshit when it's following a huge sell off.

Last edited: